Need toddler lunch ideas that are easy, nutritious, and delicious? Don’t worry, they exist! Here are 60 toddler lunch recipes to inspire you.
Okay, maybe breakfast is the most important meal of the day (or maybe it just has a really good PR rep), but lunch shouldn’t be overlooked. A nutritious lunch will stave off the 3 p.m. slump and help your little one (or you) be productive until dinner. Unfortunately, getting your kiddos to eat a healthy lunch may be easier said than done. You’re busy. They want junk. It’s not a good combination. If you need toddler lunch ideas that are easy, nutritious, and delicious, look no further!
These toddler lunch recipes are sure to inspire you and your picky little eater, but if you need more toddler lunch ideas and toddler snack ideas be sure to check out these:
- 25 healthy lunch ideas for kids
- 38 healthy snacks for kids
- 30 healthy yogurt recipes
- 34 toddler lunch recipes for picky eaters
- 32 vegetarian toddler recipes
- 25 homemade snack ideas
Need Toddler Lunch Ideas? Here you go…
Toddler Breakfast Ideas For Lunch
Delicious toddler breakfast ideas can also make tasty toddler lunch recipes. Here are some of my favorites!
1. Crockpot French Toast Casserole (Freebie Finding Mom) – Need toddler lunch ideas that are easy? Turn to the crockpot! Throw this recipe together in the morning, and by lunch time you’ll have a mouthwatering casserole to chow down on and your house will smell delicious!
2. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole (Freebie Finding Mom) – This toddler breakfast idea is easily customizable to fit your picky little eater’s tastes. Swap in different veggies or try different types of cheese to make it more appealing to him or her.
3. Homemade Cinnamon Spiced Coconut Oil Granola (Freebie Finding Mom) – Turn to this granola for a nutritious and delicious lunch or toddler snack idea. It’s prefect for busy moms (a.k.a. all of us) because you can make it ahead of time and take it on the go.
4. Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – Who doesn’t love pizza, am I right? Seriously, you can call just about anything “pizza” and your toddler will woof it down. Don’t believe me? Try it! 😉
5. Gluten Free Breakfast Smoothie (Freebie Finding Mom) – Need toddler lunch ideas that’ll trick a picky eater into ingesting something healthy? Then this is the recipe for you! The peanut butter and cocoa powder make this smoothie taste like a guilty indulgence but the banana, Greek yogurt, and milk make it a healthy lunch option.
6. Crockpot Banana Nut Oatmeal (Freebie Finding Mom) – The crockpot (the secret weapon of mom’s everywhere) makes toddler lunch recipes like this one a breeze! You can put this recipe together in just 15-20 minutes; then kickback, and let the crockpot do the rest.
7. How to Freeze Pancakes (Freebie Finding Mom) – I love toddler breakfast ideas (and lunch ideas), like this one, that can be made in advance. Making a big batch of pancakes and freezing the leftovers will ensure you always have a tasty breakfast or lunch on hand for when you find yourself pressed for time.
8. Healthy Frozen Yogurt Bark (Freebie Finding Mom) – Beat the heat this summer with this frozen sweet treat. Tip: Let the little ones help add the mix-in ingredients to this bark. They’ll have a blast and be more likely to eat it.
9. Easy Sausage Breakfast Casserole (Freebie Finding Mom) – Do you need toddler lunch ideas to feed a crowd? This easy casserole can feed a hoard of hungry kids or adults. You can make it even healthier by replacing the sausage with ground turkey or turkey bacon.