Toddler Lunch Ideas
Whether you need toddler lunch ideas for one kid or 20, keep reading! Among these toddler lunch recipes you’re sure to find something just right for just about any occasion.
10. Goldfish Encrusted Chicken Nuggets (Freebie Finding Mom) – Combining Goldfish and chicken nuggets, two long-time staples of kids across the United States? Genius! This toddler lunch recipe is sure to be a favorite.
11. Crockpot Turkey Meatballs and Sauce (Freebie Finding Mom) – Need toddler lunch ideas that are quick? Not only can the crockpot help with this recipe, but you can also make these meatballs ahead of time and then freeze them. On busy days, just thaw and reheat for a quick and easy lunch option.
12. The Best Grilled Chicken Ever (Freebie Finding Mom) – This recipe definitely isn’t just for kids. Nope, this mouthwatering, finger lickin’ good chicken recipe is a copycat from Versailles Poultry Days, a can’t miss festival from my hometown! 🙂
13. Mac and Cheese Bites (Freebie Finding Mom) – Toddler lunch recipes like this one will satisfy your little kid and your “big kid” (the hubby). I originally came up with it for tailgating parties but its cheesy goodness shouldn’t be reserved just for rooting on the home team.
14. Cheesy Baked Cauliflower (Freebie Finding Mom) – When I need toddler lunch ideas to get my little guy to eat vegetables, I look for recipes that “disguise” the vegetables. Like this one. Sure, the cheese makes it a little less healthy but seeing him willingly put a vegetable in his mouth is a joyous occasion that can’t be dampened by a little cheese!
15. Chicken and Waffle Sliders (Freebie Finding Mom) – Toddler lunch recipes don’t have to be complicated. This out-of-the-box idea makes creative use of Tyson® Chicken Nuggets. Tip: While I usually make waffles from scratch, you can use frozen waffles to save time.
16. Pizza Monkey Bread (Freebie Finding Mom) – Here’s another pizza recipe that’s perfect for lunchtime. Tip: Sneak some veggies into their diet by hiding more than just pepperoni inside the pizza dough!
17. Healthy Baked Broccoli Bites Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – If you need toddler lunch ideas that are on the healthier side, try dressing vegetables up with something a little unhealthy like cheese, crushed up goldfish, or breadcrumbs. Just go lite on the non-healthy ingredients. This baked broccoli bites recipe is a prefect example.
18. Homemade “Go-Gurt” With Hidden Veggies (Freebie Finding Mom) – I love toddler lunch recipes that are healthy and mobile, like this homemade “Go-Gurt” copycat. This is one you can easily eat on the go.
19. Homemade Sweet Potato and Kale Veggie Chips (Freebie Finding Mom) – This toddler snack idea is a healthy substitute for “traditional” chips. Pack these with your little one’s sandwich instead of Lays or other store-bought potato chips.
20. Coconut Oil Popcorn (Freebie Finding Mom) – Whether you’re heading to the movies or the pool, this toddler snack idea is the perfect option. It can also round out any lunch. For instance, instead of packing chips in my son’s lunch I sometimes pack this coconut oil popcorn. It’s something different, and he doesn’t even realize it’s good for him!
21. Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas (Freebie Finding Mom) – This easy dish calls for just 5 ingredients, and I’m betting 4 of them are already in your kitchen! This recipe is a great way to use up bananas and satisfy your little one’s sweet tooth without sending him into sugar overdrive.