22. P.F. Chang’s Orange Chicken (Freebie Finding Mom) – When you need toddler lunch ideas don’t be afraid to check out the frozen food aisle of your local grocery store. Sure, some frozen options aren’t the healthiest but others aren’t too shabby. This orange chicken from P.F. Chang’s is pretty quick and easy to make. Pair it with some broccoli for a nutritional kick.
23. Halloween Inspired Fun Lunch Box Ideas (Freebie Finding Mom) – Give old toddler lunch recipes a makeover! After all, there’s nothing too terribly exciting about a peeled orange but when you make it look like a pumpkin it suddenly seems a lot more interesting. 😉
24. 5 Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup (Wholesome Yum) – The winters are cold here so I frequently need toddler lunch ideas that’ll warm the little one (and me!) up. This 5 ingredient broccoli cheese soup is just the ticket. Bonus: It’s ready in only 20 minutes!
25. Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders (Wholesome Yum) – If you have a kiddo who is addicted to chicken nuggets, you probably frequently find yourself looking for creative ways to incorporate them into meals. This recipe is an interesting (and easy) twist that I highly recommend trying at lunch time.
26. Hungry Hippos (Fun Sandwich Recipe for Kids) (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Need toddler lunch ideas that double as edible art projects? Look no further. These hippo sandwiches are whimsical and adorable. You and the kiddos will have a blast decorating them and chowing down on them!
27. “Veggie Faces” No-Bake Vegetable Pizzas and Wraps (Two Healthy Kitchens) – When it comes to healthy toddler lunch recipes, sometimes letting them play with their food is the answer. Seriously, let your kids express their creativity by making healthy pizza faces, and I guarantee they’ll be more apt to eat the veggies afterwards.
28. No-Bake Fruit Pizzas (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Need toddler lunch ideas that’ll use up leftover ingredients in your fridge? Pizza is the answer! (Isn’t it always?) If you have leftover veggies, see the no-bake vegetable pizza recipe above (#27). If you have leftover fruit, be sure to check out this no-bake pizza recipe.
29. 5-Minute Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Honestly, this recipe had me at “5 minute.” 🙂 I love how quick and easy it is.
30. Instant Pot Perfect Mashed Potatoes (Recipe This) – Use this as a toddler lunch recipe or as a side dish for family dinner. Tip: For added nutritional value, consider replacing the potatoes with sweet potatoes.
31. How to Make Mac & Cheese in the Soup Maker (Recipe This) – If your little one is like most, he or she loves mac n cheese. However, if you’ve questioned how healthy the stuff in the blue box is, you aren’t alone. If you need toddler lunch ideas for mac n cheese that’ll make both you and the kiddos happy, try this homemade version.
32. Five Cheese Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Recipe This) – This toddler lunch recipe is perfect for the kid (and mom!) who can’t get enough cheese. (Is there ever enough cheese?)
33. First Day of School Themed Lunch (Saving Dollars & Sense) – Have a little one that’s a bit nervous about heading off to school? Make the new experience extra special with a fun themed lunch like this one.
34. Ninja Turtles Themed Lunch (Saving Dollars & Sense) – Need toddler lunch ideas that are guaranteed to make you the coolest mom of them all? Look no further than fun and easy themed lunches like this one for the Ninja Turtles fan in your life. It’ll be our secret how easy it is to make. 😉
35. Kissing Hand Themed Lunch (Saving Dollars & Sense) – Toddler lunch recipes can actually be used to encourage your little one to read. No, really. This lunch is based on The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn. Take a look at your toddler’s favorite books and see what creative toddler lunch recipes you can dream up. Then read the book aloud while he or she enjoys an extra special lunch.
36. Ocean Themed Lunchbox (Saving Dollars & Sense) – Take lunch to a whole new level by making it educational. When you need toddler lunch ideas look for those that are themed (ex. this ocean themed lunch). While your little one is chowing down on their fun lunch, take the time to teach them about the theme (in this case the ocean).
37. Owl Themed Lunch (Saving Dollars & Sense) – You’re little one’s face will light up when presented with this adorable lunch. Bonus: You’ll know they’re getting something nutritious and full of the fuel they’ll need to power through until dinnertime.
38. Baseball Themed Lunch (Saving Dollars & Sense) – Got a baseball fan on your hands? Then this toddler lunch recipe is sure to delight. A cookie cutter and a plain old Sharpie (or other marker) are all you need to create this themed lunch. Tip: Don’t want to buy a special baseball themed cookie cutter? You can use a glass to cut the sandwich in the shape of a circle and make a baseball.
39. Fall Scarecrow Themed Lunch (Saving Dollars & Sense) – Need toddler lunch ideas for fall? This scarecrow themed lunch is the perfect way to get in the spirit! Tip: If your kiddo isn’t a fan of almonds, consider replacing them with coconut oil popcorn (recipe #20 in this article).
40. Circle Themed Lunch (Saving Dollars & Sense) – Here’s another example of simple toddler lunch recipes. The theme here is circles… which may seem pretty boring to you and I, but trust me, your little one will be delighted. This is also a great option if your child is just learning his or her shapes.
42. Goodnight Moon Themed Lunch (Saving Dollars & Sense) – Need toddler lunch ideas themed around books? Here’s another great example for a classic book, Goodnight Moon. Tip: Get your little one involved in the process by having him or her point out main characters or objects in the book and then thinking about how you can “create” those items in his or her lunch. For example, in this recipe, the cut up carrot sticks serve as the cozy fire.
43. One Pot Tuna Pasta Recipe With a Creamy Tomato Sauce (Recipe This) – You only need 3 minutes of prep time for this toddler lunch recipe, and you can be serving it up in just a grand total of 18 minutes. You’d end up waiting in line at the drive thru longer than that!
44. 20 Minute One Pan Pasta Fettuccine Alfredo (Recipe This) – If you need toddler lunch ideas that are super fast, be sure to check this one out. It requires just 2 minutes of prep time, and you and your little one can be sucking down noodles Lady and the Tramp style in just 20 minutes.
45. Risotto Inspired One Pot Cauliflower Rice (Recipe This) – This healthier version of risotto (you use cauliflower instead of rice) is a fantastic way to get your picky eater to happily ingest a vegetable and even ask for seconds! Bonus: It’s also a great option for you if you’re trying to cut back on carbs.
46. Mini PB&J Finger Foods (Must Have Mom!) – Sometimes the best toddler snack ideas come from classic toddler lunch recipes like PB&J. You can use mini cookie cutters to turn a PB&J sandwich (or half of one) into bite sized snacks.
47. 3-Ingredient Toddler Bites Recipe (Must Have Mom!) – Need toddler lunch ideas for a little one with dietary restrictions? If dairy or eggs are out of the question definitely give this 3 ingredient recipe a try.