Toddler Dessert Ideas For Lunch
Need toddler lunch ideas that include dessert? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered!
48. Homemade Orange Juice and Fruit Popsicles (Freebie Finding Mom) – This fruit packed popsicle makes a great toddler snack idea, the perfect way to round out lunch, or even an on-the-go toddler breakfast idea.
49. M&M and Quinoa Cookies Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – If you aren’t familiar with quinoa, it’s relatively high in protein and fiber making it a great addition to any toddler lunch recipe. Add it to cookies (as in this recipe) to give them a healthy twist.
50. Honey Flavored Homemade Cough Lollipops (Freebie Finding Mom) – These suckers are the perfect sweet treat to keep on hand during cold and flu season as the honey can help suppress a cough or sooth a sore throat.
51. Fruit and Chocolate Ladybugs (Freebie Finding Mom) – When I need toddler lunch ideas that’ll satisfy my son’s sweet tooth I always try to incorporate fruit. These cute strawberry ladybugs have just a smidge of chocolate but most of their sweetness comes from the fruit itself.
52. Homemade Freezer Bag Ice Cream (Freebie Finding Mom) – You only need 15 minutes to whip up this toddler snack idea. Bonus: You can count making this as part of your workout for the day since you have to shake the bag like crazy! 😉
53. Homemade Zucchini-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies (Freebie Finding Mom) – Some of the best toddler lunch recipes call for you to put your sneaky mom-ninja skills to use, including this one. For these cookies, you’re going to sneak in some zucchini… and your little one will never know. *insert evil laugh here*
54. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Covered Banana Pops Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – Who needs the ice cream man, am I right? Keep your money where it belongs (in your wallet) by whipping up homemade frosty treats like this one.
55. Candy Corn Rice Krispies Treats (Freebie Finding Mom) – Some toddler snack ideas aren’t healthy no matter how you look at them. Trust me, I’ve tried to find some nutritional benefit to melted chocolate! However, keep in mind, it’s totally 100% okay to indulge now and again. Make this fall inspired snack as a special treat for your little one.
56. Flower Pretzel Bites (Freebie Finding Mom) – This toddler lunch recipe combines salty and sweet flavors for an irresistible combination. In addition, it’s a great way to bring a taste of summer into your home even in the middle of winter.
57. How to Make Rainbow Fudge (Freebie Finding Mom) – Pair this bright treat with the toddler lunch recipe for a color themed lunch (#41 in this article). What better way to end a meal than with a bite or two of fudge, am I right?
58. Gluten Free Licorice (Freebie Finding Mom) – Need toddler lunch ideas that are gluten free? This licorice makes a fantastic toddler snack idea for individuals who are avoiding gluten. Tip: Make some for a family movie night (along with the coconut oil popcorn mentioned earlier in this article).
59. How to Make Skittles Fudge (Freebie Finding Mom) – Taste the rainbow? Sure, if it tastes like this yummy Skittles fudge!
60. Homemade Vitamin Gummies (Freebie Finding Mom) – Need toddle lunch ideas that’ll boost his immune system during cold and flu season? Include a few of these homemade vitamin gummies with his lunch.
If you need toddler lunch ideas, you definitely came to the right place! I’d love to hear about your favorite lunchtime dishes… please share in the comments.