Fall in love with the season and all the good things it brings with this fall word search printable. (Get it—fall?) This fall word search for kids (and adults) is the perfect cozy Sunday morning activity, so snuggle up and start searching for 20 fall-themed words! 🙂
Sweaters, pumpkins, and leaves—oh, my! There’s a lot to love about fall, and a lot of those things are captured in this fall word search printable. It challenges your kid (or you) to find words like “Harvest” and “Cider.”
Now, full disclosure, I love word searches in general, and this fall word search puzzle is no exception. Why are word searches on my nice list? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- They’re usually very affordable, if not completely free, like this fall word search for kids and adults.
- There’s virtually no danger of a huge mess resulting from a word search. Trust me, if it could be done my son would have found a way. 😉
- They require little adult supervision.
- Word searches offer cognitive benefits like improving letter, word, and pattern recognition.
- They can be enjoyed by the whole family!
Download the Fall Word Search Printable
As already mentioned, this fall harvest word search will challenge your child (or you) to find 20 fall-themed words. It’s a fun and frugal way to get in the mood for all that fall has to offer. If you’re feeling especially fall-y, serve up some fall favorites with this word search such as pretzel pumpkins or maybe even hot cocoa.
Tip: Want to make this fall word search difficult? If you’re using this fall word search for kids that are a bit older or for adults, you can make it more challenging. Here’s what to do:
- Download and print the fall word search puzzle.
- Cut off the words at the bottom.
- On a separate sheet of paper, write out a definition or clue for each word on the fall harvest word search. For example, for the word “turkey” you could give a clue like “gobble, gobble” or “what we eat on the 4th Thursday of November.”
- Challenge people to find the 20 words in the fall word search printable with just the clues!
See, doesn’t that make this fall word search difficult… and maybe even more fun? 🙂
Bonus: Looking for more challenging word searches? Try this Free Hard Halloween Word Search Printable and this Free Hard Word Search Printable Puzzle for Kids.
Beyond the Fall Word Search for Kids
Are you sold on word searches? If you and your family love them, this fall word search printable probably won’t last long! No worries, here are even more fun and free word searches for you to download:
Bonus: Another great way to get in the fall spirit is to tackle some easy fall crafts. Here are 50 fall crafts for kids to get you started.
What’s your favorite part of fall? Share your family traditions or favorite activities in the comments.
Leave a Reply