Are you overbooked? Unfortunately, this frugal (not free) printable daily planner template can’t help with that, but it can make sure you stay organized! This daily planner printable offers a daily hourly planner, but it also has space for your top priorities, to-dos, and notes.
Printables are great for a lot of things but especially for organization. From printable chore chart for kids to this free printable cruise packing list, printables can help you stay on track and stay sane. 😉 This undated daily planner printable is no exception!
Now I know there are many (many) daily planners online and probably 1,000,001 “best daily planner app” articles. However, I must confess, I prefer paper planners. Here’s why not even the best daily planner app or daily planner online beats this printable daily schedule planner:
- All-in-one – With printables, you can create a custom product that is specific to your needs. In addition to a daily, weekly, monthly planner you can have a menu planner, cleaning schedule, budget sheet, and more. In order to achieve that electronically, you would need multiple apps.
- No distractions – How often have you gone online to look up one thing and gotten sucked down a rabbit hole? When you use a daily planner PDF, you don’t run the risk of distractions like Facebook, Candy Crush, and more.
- One time fee – It’s true, this is a frugal, not a free, printable daily planner template. However, you pay just one time and can make as many copies of this daily planner template as needed. Many of the best daily planner apps require you to sign up for a monthly subscription service.
- More satisfying – According to Mental Floss, “Drawing a line through a task can offer a sense of satisfaction and can motivate you to tend to the next item.” You don’t get that same sense of completion and accomplishment when checking something off electronically.
Starting to see why I love a printable daily schedule planner?
Best Daily Planner Template Download
This undated daily planner template offers multiple sections to keep the various areas of your life organized. There’s a section for:
- “Today’s Top Priority” – List the number one thing you want to accomplish today in this area. Pick something important but manageable! In other words, don’t set yourself up for failure by picking a task that is simply too large to tackle in a single day.
- Daily hourly planner – This is ideal for keeping track of appointments or meetings. Tip: Having trouble prioritizing things like working out or self-care? Schedule it on your daily hourly planner; in other words, make an appointment with yourself!
- To-dos – These are tasks that you need to work on today but it doesn’t really matter what time you get to them.
- Assignments – The daily schedule planner is part of the 13-page student planner printable (see below) and thus offers space for students to write their assignments down. However, you can use this section however you see fit. For example, perhaps this is a place to track ongoing projects or to write an inspirational quote; here are 32 first day of school quotes for teachers, students, and parents out there!
Best Daily Planner Printable and the 13-Page Student Planner Printable
The frugal (not free) printable daily planner template is part of the 13-page student planner printable bundle. However, it is by no means just for students. Anyone can use (and benefit) from daily, weekly, monthly planners! Furthermore, you do not need to use all 13-pages of the student planner printable bundle; rather, pick and choose based on the areas that are most important to you or where you are struggling with organization the most. Here are the individual pieces of the student planner printable bundle:
- Daily Planner Template Printable – That’s the printable in this post!
- Study Planner Printable (PDF Download)
- Weekly Planner Template Printable (PDF Download)
- Weekly To Do List Template Printable (PDF Download)
- Printable Class Schedule Template (PDF Download)
- Goal Tracker Template Printable
- Grade Tracker Printable
- Student Assignment Tracker Template Printable
The student planner printable bundle also includes a cover page and a notes section. How many daily planners online, even the very best daily planner apps, can offer all of that?
As already mentioned, you can pick and choose which printables you use. You could just use the undated daily planner PDF from this post, download the entire 13-page student planner printable bundle, or create your own planner bundle by mixing and matching the above printables with:
- Free Printable Christmas Planner – 28 pages long!
- Free Weekly Menu Planner Printable
- Free Printable 2020 Daily Planner – 34 pages long!
- Free Printable Wedding Budget Planner Worksheet
- Free Printable Budget Planner By Month
What do your favorite daily, weekly, monthly planners include? Share your feedback and ideas in the comments!