Need a little pick me up? Brighten your day without blowing your budget by having freebies delivered directly to you! Yep, we’re talking about getting free stuff by mail. Here are 4 easy ways to get totally free stuff for anyone in your home, including free baby stuff by mail!
Remember when you were a kid and you were so excited whenever something came for you in the mail? Seriously, anything from a Christmas card to a dental appointment reminder card showing up with your name on it would brighten your whole day. As an adult, not so much. It seems like the only things that turn up in your mailbox these days are bills, unsolicited credit card offers, and junk.
What if you could recapture the excitement of your childhood? Well, at least the excitement associated with the mail. You can when you snag free stuff by mail!
Yep, totally free stuff delivered directly to you.
It’s possible … if you know where to look.
Plus, these free stuff samples aren’t just for you. You can make your kid’s day by getting him or her free stuff for kids by mail! This is a super fun (yet frugal) way to give your child a special treat. Maybe you could even use these freebies as the “prize” when your child completes a free reward chart for kids printable?
No matter how you want to use your free stuff samples, here’s how to get free stuff online by mail!
#1 – Use Social Media to Get Free Stuff by Mail 2021
Love it or hate it, regardless of how you feel about social media, platforms like Facebook can be a great way to get free stuff in the mail, find eCoupons, and get free downloads. All you have to do is follow your favorite brands, lifestyle influencers, and frugal living blogs on social media. Then simply keep a sharp eye peeled for offers like free stuff samples.
Tip: Don’t be afraid to ask for a free sample! Let’s say one of your favorite beauty brands drops a new product that you’d love to try but you aren’t sure it’s going to work for you and $50 is huge hit to your budget. Ask the brand! Send them a DM (direct message) or comment on their new product announcement post and ask if there’s a way they can send you a sample. It never hurts to ask!
Bonus: Don’t forget about Facebook Groups! Some of your favorite frugal living blogs (like FreebieFindingMom.com 😉 ) have groups you can join to snag free stuff online by mail or downloadable freebies! You can join the Freebie Finding Mom Printables Facebook Group here, while it doesn’t offer free stuff by mail (no surveys), it does offer links to totally free printables.
#2 – Read Blogs to Get Free Stuff by Mail 2021
Reading and subscribing to frugal living blogs (like FreebieFindingMom.com) or blogs in areas you’re interested in can help you find totally free stuff (by mail or otherwise). For example, if you’d really like to get your hands on free baby stuff by mail or free stuff for kids by mail don’t just look to frugal living blogs. You should also read and subscribe to parenting blogs.
To point you in the right direction, some of the most popular freebie related posts and sections on this site are:
- Posts about snagging free school supplies including:
- How to Get Free College Money for Students
- How to Snag Totally Free Makeup Samples
- New Parents Save Money With Freebies for Twins or Multiples
- Freebie sections on the site including Freebies for Kids
FOMO? Never miss out again by subscribing to the FreebieFindingMom.com email list.
#3 – Search to Find Free Stuff by Mail 2021
Okay, this may seem really obviously, but it has to be said … you can do a quick Internet search and pretty easily get free stuff in the mail. No, really. Just go to Google (or your search engine of choice) and type in “free stuff by mail no surveys” or “free stuff for kids by mail” and you’ll get tens of thousands of results to sift through! 🙂
Here are some great options that came back in my search for get free online stuff by mail:
- SampleSource – Become a member and get notified when free samples are available. They typically send out a box of samples quarterly. It’s free to become a member, but they do ask you to complete a profile with some personal questions such as “do you have a pet” and “where do you typically shop.”
- PINCHme – Again, become a member for free, complete your personal profile, and receive samples of things like snacks, drinks, and beauty products.
- YouFreeSamples – This site doesn’t send out boxes of samples; rather, it links to offers you can go out and claim. New offers are listed daily, and best of all, these are “free stuff by mail no surveys” offers!
- SweetFreeStuff – This site has been sharing free sample offers since 2002! Sign up for their daily email to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest.
- Free Stuff – What’s nice about this site is that the offers are organized into categories to make it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. Note: Not all of these are “free stuff by mail no surveys” offers; however, if a survey is required that will be stated up front.
And you can find some of my favorite totally free stuff sites in this post on the best freebie sites!
#4 – Try Big Box Stores to Get Free Stuff by Mail 2021
Some of your favorite big box stores are a great place to get free stuff in the mail or in the store! Check out their website, store circulars, or ask a customer service representative about freebies, coupons, and other deals you can take advantage of. In the meantime, here are 3 freebies at national chains.
Walmart – If you’re looking for free baby stuff by mail, consider registering at Walmart. In exchange for registering, you’ll get the “Walmart Welcome Box,” which is filled with free samples for babies! In the past, the free samples have included diaper cream, baby lotion, baby wipes, and baby shampoo.
Target – Another great option for getting free baby stuff by mail is Target. When you register at Target you’ll get a free welcome kit worth over $150! In addition, you’ll get a year’s worth of exclusive deals and a coupon for 15% off the remainder of your registry (so items on your list that weren’t purchased by baby shower guests).
Kroger – Okay, the Kroger Free Friday Download is not “free stuff by mail;” you actually have to go into the store. However, the Kroger Free Friday Download does allow you to get totally free stuff so it seems worth mentioning. Each Friday, Kroger releases an eCoupon that allows you to get a product they carry for free. Simply download the coupon on Friday and then the next time you’re in the store (in the next 1-2 weeks) walk out with it for free! 🙂
There you have it! 4 ways to get free stuff by mail. Want more? I like your style! 😉 Check out Find Free Stuff Near Me Today: 7 Ways to Snag Freebies Right Now.
Bonus: Free Stuff to Do
Free stuff is great, but it probably won’t keep you or your kids entertained for long. And as a parent, I know just how awful the chorus of “I’m bored” can be! Keep them and your budget happy with these free things to do!
- HUGE List of FREE (Or Nearly FREE) Summer Activities For Kids – A round-up post featuring tons of free indoor and outdoor activities for kids, from free movies to educational endeavors. Trust me, bookmark this post!
- 33 Cheap or Free Summer Activities for Teens – A round-up post of activities that even the most cynical teen will have a hard time calling lame. 🙂
- Free Printables – This section on FreebieFindingMom.com features all of the free printables I’ve shared over the years, from kids and adult coloring pages to free happy birthday printable cards to color to bubble letters to calligraphy alphabets!
- Fun Free Things to Do Near Me – Tips and tricks on finding even more free activities to keep you and the family entertained on a budget.
- 61 Legitimate Kids Birthday Freebies – If you’ve got a birthday boy (or girl) on your hands, this post is about to make their big day unforgettable!
Do you know of other ways to snag free stuff by mail? Share your tips and tricks in the comments!