Stay organized and focused with the help of this weekly to do list template! With stand alone boxes for each business or school day, Monday through Friday, and then a separate space for the weekend, this weekly to do list printable allows you to plan and track work, school, and personal tasks.
I love a good free printable daily to do list that allows you to dive deep into your day and create an action plan. However, sometimes being in the weeds, so to speak, is not helpful. Sometimes, you need to be able to see at a glance, what your upcoming priorities are and figure out if you can fit something else in or when exactly Task X will be complete. That’s where a weekly to do list template can be super helpful.
In addition to keeping you from getting bogged down in the details, when used correctly, a to do list weekly planner can help you avoid overextending yourself. There are two ways a printable weekly to do list for work or school can do this:
- You have a bird’s eye view. When you’re looking at the week as a whole, you can easily see that you’ve already planned for one (or possibly more!) really strenuous tasks this week. Seeing that will (hopefully) discourage you from setting yourself up for failure by adding even more.
- Most weekly to do list printables lack space. Since a weekly planner with to do list must cover five to seven days (depending on whether or not there’s space for the weekend), it obviously cannot provide as much space for each day as a daily to do list. This means you only have the space to list your must-dos on the to do list weekly planner!
If you’re struggling to figure out what weekly to do list ideas make the cut, in other words, what gets moved from your daily to do list to the weekly overview, you’ll want to focus on the things that simply have to happen. Stick with those top priorities. For example, you probably will not be able to persuade your professor to reschedule that final exam so studying should definitely make the list!
Weekly To Do List Printable
This weekly to do list template printable (PDF download) features 6 separate boxes. One each for Monday through Friday and then a dedicated box for the weekend. Within each box there is space for up to 10 tasks with a checkbox next to each line.
While this can be a printable weekly to do list for work, it was originally part of the 13-page student planner printable bundle, hence the focus on school days. (More on the 13-page student planner printable bundle below.)
Bonus: This is a frugal, not a free printable weekly to do list PDF. However, if you absolutely need a free option, you can’t go wrong with:
Weekly To Do List Apps vs. Printables
You may be considering using a weekly to do list app instead of a printable. That’s certainly an option. Sometimes online or app weekly planners with to do lists can be helpful, especially if they send you push notifications or email reminders. However, they do have some disadvantages.
For example, a weekly to do list app may have a reoccurring fee or annoying ads. Plus, if you’re prone to getting distracted, picking up your phone to repeatedly check off tasks or see what’s next on your list may pose a danger.
I definitely prefer using a weekly to do list printable, but don’t be afraid to experiment with different scheduling and organizational tools and see what works best for you!
Weekly To Do List Template Printable (PDF Download) and the 13-Page Student Planner Printable Bundle
As mentioned above, the weekly to do list template printable (PDF download) is part of the 13-page student planner printable bundle. Here’s what else you’ll find it that awesome bundle:
- Daily Planner Template Printable
- Study Planner Printable (PDF Download)
- Weekly Planner Template Printable (PDF Download)
- Printable Class Schedule Template (PDF Download)
- Goal Tracker Template Printable
- Grade Tracker Printable
- Student Assignment Tracker Template Printable
So now that you have the weekly to do list, ideas for more school related printables and goodies include: