Keep little hands entertained, without destroying your home, with these easy Easter crafts for preschoolers. Choose from three arts and crafts for Easter for preschoolers activities below!
In many parts of the United States, spring can be unpredictable. There’s a good chance that, at one point or another, you’re going to need to keep your little bundle of energy indoors. Don’t panic … or automatically turn to screens! Instead, try these Easter craft ideas for preschoolers.
These are easy Easter crafts for preschoolers, which means they:
- Won’t leave your home a smoking ruin!
- Don’t call for a bunch of extra supplies; in fact, you should mainly only need scissors, adhesive (like a glue stick), and coloring utensils.
- Don’t require complex instructions or some kind of advanced degree in crafting. 😉
Another benefit is the price tag. While not free, these Easter crafts for toddlers and preschoolers are frugal.
Easter Egg Crafts for Preschoolers
This Easter egg craft for preschoolers is a twofer; your kid gets a coloring sheet and a little art project. Your child will color the decorated Easter egg, cut out the pieces, and stick them together to create an Easter egg surprise. (When you pull the pieces of egg apart there’s a cute Easter chick waiting inside.)
Bonus: Easter egg crafts for preschoolers, like this one, can easily be turned into a heartfelt Easter card for Mom, Dad, or grandparents. If you’re looking for more gifts or cards your kid can make for family members be sure to check out:
- 20 Grandparents Day Crafts for Toddlers & Kids
- 15 Homemade Mother’s Day Ideas: Poems and Quotes Gifts
- 3 Printable Mother’s Day Cards to Color (PDF Downloads)
- The 25 Best DIY Father’s Day Craft Ideas
- 3 Printable Father’s Day Cards to Color
- 23 Craft Ideas For Father’s Day
Easy Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
Looking for arts and crafts for Easter for preschoolers that are ridiculously simple? Look no further than this activity that creates a fun and friendly chick. By the way, don’t confuse simple with boring. Your little one will still have a blast spending time with you and creating a cute chick!
Bonus: If you enjoy these arts and crafts for Easter for preschoolers projects, be sure to check out these other seasonal activities!
- Free Printable Easy Spring Crafts for Preschoolers and Toddlers
- Fall Craft Ideas for Kids (50 Options)
- Easy Fall Leaf Crafts for Kids
Easter Bunny Crafts for Preschoolers
This Easter Bunny crafts for preschoolers project doesn’t end when the activity is complete. Nope, because this Easter Bunny craft for preschoolers results in an adorable bunny hat, it just keeps on giving! Now your kid has something festive to wear for the holiday. 🙂
Bonus: While these three Easter craft ideas for preschoolers cover Easter, what about other holidays? No worries. Here are even more holiday-themed arts and crafts activities for preschoolers, kids, and even adults!
- 25 Preschool Christmas Crafts the Kids Will Love!
- 10 Preschool Halloween Crafts
- Printable Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
Ultimate Easter Bundle
The 3 Printable Easy Easter Crafts for Preschoolers are part of the Ultimate Easter Bundle, which also includes:
- 3 Free Easter Bunny Printable Templates
- Easter Decoration Ideas
- 3 Free Printable Happy Easter Signs
- 5 Printable Fun Easter Games for Kids
- 3 Free Easter Egg Template Printables (PDF Downloads)
- Easter Scavenger Hunt
- 3 Free Printable Easter Bunny Coloring Pages
- 3 Free Printable Happy Easter Coloring Pages
- 3 Free Easter Basket Coloring Pages
- 3 Free Printable Easter Cross Coloring Pages
Leave a Reply