Looking for ways to get your kids excited for Thanksgiving? Look no further than these preschool Thanksgiving printables! From coloring pages to finger puppets, these free preschool printables for Thanksgiving have something for everyone.
1. Thanksgiving Preschool Pack: This activity pack is loaded with fun and even a little education, including a color by number turkey and a Thanksgiving counting game.
2. Thanksgiving Finger Puppets: Some cute little fingers and this preschool Thanksgiving printable are all you need to make these adorable finger puppets!
3. Printable Connect the Dots Turkey: As if seeing your little one count all the way to 31 isn’t impressive enough, you’ll also end up with a cute turkey after completing this free Thanksgiving printable for preschoolers.
4. A Turkey to Color: Your kids can bring this turkey to life with their crayons or markers.
5. Thanksgiving Coloring Page: Another fun printable Thanksgiving coloring page! Getting the house ready for Thanksgiving? While you clean and cook, ask your kiddo to help by providing “decorations.” Snag preschool Thanksgiving printouts like this coloring sheet and let them have at it! 😉
6. Free Preschool Thanksgiving Printables Pack: These preschool Thanksgiving printables offer a fun filled way for your kiddo to work on counting, spelling, recognizing patterns, and more. Don’t worry—they’ll have so much fun they won’t even realize they’re also learning! 😉
7. Pilgrim, Native American, and Turkey Coloring Page: Grab adorable free preschool printables for Thanksgiving, like this coloring page, to keep the kiddos occupied during the holiday. Be sure to print out a few extras—some of the adults might want to get in on the fun too!
8. Turkey with Holiday Classics Coloring Sheet: Can’t get enough of these cute Thanksgiving coloring sheets? Here’s another heaping helping!
9. Printable Mayflower Craft: Thanks to this simple craft project, your little one will be ready to set sail!
Bonus: Preschool Thanksgiving printouts are great, but if you’re hunting for more hands on craft projects be sure to check out these 25 preschool Thanksgiving crafts!
10. Preschool Thanksgiving Printables Pack: Thanksgiving flash cards, a size sorting activity, and word tracing are just a few of the activities you’ll find in this set of preschool Thanksgiving printables.
11. Thanksgiving Tiny Teach Pack: Help the kids make a footprint turkey, create a Mayflower, work on their numbers with a turkey feather counting game, and more with the help of these free Thanksgiving printables for preschoolers.
12. Thanksgiving Matching Pictures: Match up the Thanksgiving themed pictures to win this family-friendly game.
Bonus: Keep the whole family full and engaged by offering up a snack while you play. My suggestion? This delicious meat, cheese, and cracker turkey platter!
13. Thanksgiving Handwriting Worksheet: Penmanship and spelling are the name of the game with this preschool Thanksgiving printout. This one is a great option when you really want to emphasize education or need an activity that won’t make a big mess.
14. What Are You Thankful For Worksheet: This sweet preschool Thanksgiving printable is a great way for kids to acknowledge their many blessings. And it isn’t just the kiddos that can benefit; consider printing out a sheet for every member of your family!
15. Turkey Wearing Pilgrim Hat Coloring Page: I love free Thanksgiving printables for preschoolers, like coloring pages, that don’t require a lot of adult supervision. I don’t know about you, but between entertaining, cooking, and spot cleaning, my attention is already stretched pretty thin. That means any activity that can keep my little man entertained and out of trouble without me supervising is something to be thankful for! 😉
16. Thanksgiving Word Search Printable: This preschool Thanksgiving printable can serve as a stand alone activity or as a game that’ll keep all the kids (and maybe even a few adults) entertained. See how to get the most out of this Thanksgiving word search.
17. Pumpkin Turkey Thanksgiving Craft: Just because Halloween is over doesn’t mean you have to say so-long to pumpkins until next year! Let the kiddos pick out their own mini pumpkin and then use this preschool Thanksgiving printable to create a cute turkey.
Bonus: If you don’t mind a bit of a mess, these mini pumpkin volcanoes are another fun way to put mini pumpkins to use.
19. Thankful Turkey Craft: This free Thanksgiving printable for preschoolers is a two-for-one deal. Kiddos get a fun craft project and the opportunity to count their blessings.
20. Pumpkin Printables: Want to make your home feel a little more festive? Snag some of these preschool Thanksgiving printables of pumpkins and create a centerpiece, banner, and more!
21. A Little Turkey: Is there room at your table for one more? This foldable turkey craft would make a great addition!
22. Tissue Paper Turkey: What I love about this Thanksgiving craft project is that it can work for little ones like preschoolers or be scaled up for older kids. Yep, it’s great for all ages, and that means everyone can get in on the fun.
23. My Thanksgiving Book: Remember their special Thanksgiving with the help of this My Thanksgiving Book. The kids can record their family, the meal, what they are thankful for and their favorite food.
24. Pilgrim Turkeys: Download the free preschool printable for Thanksgiving pilgrim hat template, collect a few supplies, and get ready to indulge in an absolutely adorable Thanksgiving craft. This project is great for cold and rainy days. (May I suggest pairing it with hot chocolate?) Plus, the end result can be used to decorate your home.
25. Thanksgiving Kid Placemats: Jazz up the kids table with these preschool Thanksgiving printouts for placemats.
Bonus: Here are 50 more Thanksgiving activities for preschoolers you can bond with the kiddos over!
Do you know of other preschool Thanksgiving printables? Share your favorites in the comments!