Are you selling something? I’m about to tell you how to make it legit with the help of a printable order form template free download. 🙂
Whether you’re selling handcrafted goods at your local farmer’s market or that trash treasure that’s been collecting dust in your garage at the neighborhood yard sale, a printable order form may come in handy. A printable order form template, like the 2 options below, can help you keep track of merchandise and money. And while it isn’t pleasant to think about, an order form may even help you avoid or settle disputes with customers. This is especially true if you have two copies of each order form, one for you and one for the customer!
The free order form samples I’m sharing with you have the same fields, they just look a little different. (More on the visuals in a sec.) Each free order form sample has a field for:
- Order date.
- Order number.
- Customer details, like contact information.
- Order details like the different products ordered, the quantity, and the unit price.
- Notes, such as any customization requests.
- Delivery options.
- Payment options.
You can pack a lot of details into this printable order form template; however, it isn’t overly complicated and won’t take you too long to fill out.
Psst! Looking for an “online” order form? While this printable isn’t technically an online order form (since it can’t be filled out on the computer, and must be printed), you can still use it for online orders. Just take the information you receive from an eCustomer and fill out one of these “online” order forms. You can then scan or take a picture of the form and send a copy to the customer!
Another option to meet your online needs is to create a free Google order form. While a Google order form is definitely an option, there are 2 downsides to consider before committing to this route:
- With a Google order form you are relying on the customer to fill out the form and provide all of the correct, complete information. When using one of the free order forms in this post, you fill out the form and make sure you have all of the information needed to process the order!
- When a Google order form is submitted, the “results” are displayed in a spreadsheet in a way that is not always the easiest to read. You may find it difficult to work with this data.
So, if you’re ready to start taking orders let’s get to that order form sample, shall we? 🙂
Colorful Order Form Template Free Download
This order form template free download walks the line perfectly between cute and professional! I love this option if you’re selling something that is fun and maybe a little whimsical, like handmade crafts.
Bonus: Not sure how to sell your stuff (handmade or otherwise) online? Here are some guides to get you started with major platforms!
Black Order Form Template Free Download
This monotone order form template free download is all business! Seriously, it is not playing around. 🙂 I like this option for quicker one-off transactions (like at a yard sale) or for more business related sales.
Bonus: With a little tweaking, you could easily use these printable order forms to sell services as well as stuff! Not sure you have the stuff or the skills to make extra money? You’re probably wrong; get inspired with:
- This article on how to become a virtual assistant.
- 37 quick ways to earn cash, specifically with stay-at-home moms in mind!
- This article on how and where to start a blog and get making money from home.
Opportunities to make money and put this order form template free download to good use are everywhere!
Beyond Order Form Templates
Believe it or not, an order form is probably not the only template you will need in life. Here are some other templates that may come in handy!
This order form template free download was a request from a member in the Printables Facebook Group! Join the group for bonus content and freebies. And if you have a template request, please leave a comment on this post!