Make Mother’s Day extra sweet with three printable happy Mother’s Day quotes from daughter or son! Plus get inspired with gift ideas that incorporate heart touching Mother’s Day quotes and poems.
Take a moment to think of all the things your mom has done for you over the years. She’s been there for you through everything—from your skinned knees as you learned to ride a bike to your broken heart after that jerk dumped you at the dance. Your mom is pretty great … am I right?
As you contemplate the many things Mom has done for you, trying to come up with a suitable Mother’s Day gift idea probably seems pretty impossible. After all, what could you possible give your mom that would express the proper amount of gratitude? Trust me, the answer is not at the store. Instead, it lies in a homemade and heartfelt gift or card such as one that incorporates these Mother Day Mom quotes!
Homemade gifts (or cards), that you put thought and time into, are the best possible way to show Mom just how much you care. As a child, you may have thought she was only pretending to love that drawing you did, but the truth is she really did love it … because you made it. And while you may have never developed artistic skills to rival Picasso, your homemade gifts are still the best.
If you aren’t overly confident in your crafting abilities, you can still make your mom a tear jerker of a Mother’s Day gift (or card)—just use these printable happy Mother’s Day quotes. You can do something as simple as printing a quote on Mother’s Day and framing it or you can get super creative. For inspiration see the bonus section that features gift ideas that incorporate Mother’s Day inspirational quotes.
Whether these are Mother’s Day quotes from daughter, son, husband, or friend-to-friend, they’re practically guaranteed to make Mom reach for a tissue. They all show love and gratitude. So, grab some tissues and let’s get started finding the best Mother’s Day quotes and poems for your mom!
Heart Touching Mother’s Day Quotes from Daughter or Son: Purest Love
If you’re looking for a truly heart touching Mother’s Day quote, you can’t go wrong with this one. It also happens to be 100% true. 🙂
Mother’s Day Mom Quotes: Like a Hurricane
While most quotes on Mother’s Day talk about Mom’s beauty and kindness, this one focuses on her strength and power. If you’ve got a mother who is a force to be reckoned with opt for this Mother’s Day Mom quote!
Quote on Mother’s Day: Beautiful
For the mother who is beautiful, inside and out, opt for this printable. This makes a very sweet Mother’s Day quote from son or daughters. (And of course, it wouldn’t hurt as a Mother’s Day quote for wife!)
Gift Ideas Using Happy Mother’s Day Quotes and Poems
Other than simply printing and framing or decorating the Mother’s Day quotes for friends and family, how can you use them? Great question! Here are some gifts, based on happy Mother’s Day images and quotes and poems, to inspire you.
1. Mother’s Day Bookmark – If your mom is a bit of a bookworm, be sure to consider this gift. (It can also work well as a Mother’s Day quotes for friends gift!) Consider hiding this Mother’s Day gift inside a book you buy for Mom so that she’ll stumble on it in a few days and get a touching surprise.
2. “I Am Like a Flower” Mother’s Day Quote – Opting for the “traditional” gift of flowers this Mother’s Day? Take your gift up a notch by including this short Mother’s Day quote.
Tip: Instead of getting Mom a simple bouquet from the store that’ll only last a week, pair this with a living plant that Mom can enjoy for years to come.
3. Thank You Mommy Mother’s Day Poem – This Mother’s Day poem is perfect if you’re looking for something your little one can give to Mom or Grandma. If your kiddo is too young to write, consider making this appreciation Mother’s Day quote out of printable bubble letters and letting your little one color them in.
4. Walk With Me, Mama Mother’s Day Poem – Pair this Mother’s Day inspirational quote with actual footprints from Mom’s kids or grandkids. A quick Google search will turn up all sorts of easy crafts that incorporate kids footprints.
Tip: Definitely put down some sort of protective covering on your floor … the last thing you want is a little one running around with paint on their foot! 🙂
5. Printable Poem Flower Pot For Mother’s Day – Brighten Mom’s day with this poem and potted plant.
Tip: If you’re feeling especially crafty, you may be able to actually print this poem on a flower pot. Look for a pot that you can apply chalkboard paint to or that you can write on with a permanent marker.
6. Mommy Handprint Poem – Here’s another Mother’s Day quotes for wife gift that the kiddos can help out with.
Tip: Don’t want to get messy? Instead of using paint on little hands, trace their hands and let them color and decorate them.
7. Craft: Mother’s Day Card and Canvas – Help Mom keep this gift safe by putting a magnet on the back of the card and butterfly so she can easily hang them on the fridge!
8. Pitter Patter of Tiny Feet Printable Poem – This is one of the best Mother’s Day quotes! Dress it up by adhering the piece of paper (with the poem written on it) to a pretty piece of card stock or scrapbooking paper.
9. Mother’s Day Poem Handprint – You can use paint or stamp ink for the little fingerprints.
Tip: Make this DIY idea a little more “permanent” by presenting it to mom in a pretty frame. Even if you’re on a tight budget, you can still swing this as you can pick up really nice (even antique) picture frames at your local thrift store or a yard sale.
10. “Fingerprint” Mother’s Day Poem Idea – Don’t limit yourself to one fingerprint … feel free to let the little ones go wild! 😉
More Printable Quotes
These printable Mother’s Day quotes for friends or family members are incredibly sweet, and they’re perfect for Mother’s Day. However, you may need quotes for other occasions as well—such as motivating yourself to get through a workout or to share your love with that special someone on Valentine’s Day. Here are even more printable quotes you can download and print right now!
- 3 Free Printable Happy Easter Quotes with Images
- 3 Free Printable Short Inspirational Spring Quotes
- 3 Free Printable Happy St. Patrick’s Day Quotes
- 5 Printable Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes for Friends, Him, and Kids
- 5 Printable Inspiring Fitness Motivation Quotes
- 3 Printable Inspirational Fitness Quotes for Women
- 3 Inspirational Printable Quotes
- 32 First Day of School Quotes for Teachers, Students, and Parents
- 10 Funny Father’s Day Quotes
- Money Management Quotes That Will Make You Think or Crack You Up
Mother’s Day Bundle
These 3 Printable Heart Touching Happy Mother’s Day Quotes From Daughter or Son are part of the Mother’s Day Bundle available in the shop. This mom-centered bundle also includes:
- 3 Free Printable “Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma” Coloring Pages
- 3 Printable Mother’s Day Cards to Color (PDF Downloads)
- 3 Happy Mother’s Day Coloring Pages Free Printables
- 3 Mother’s Day Coloring Pages Free Printables
- Learn How to Write Mom in Cursive With 3 Free Printables
- Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Mother’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Mother’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Mother’s Day Decorations
- 3 Cute Printable Happy Mother’s Day Cards
- 3 Free Printable Mother’s Day Signs
- Funny Mother’s Day Cards
- DIY Mother’s Day Cards
- Mother’s Day Letter