The 25 Best DIY Father’s Day Craft Ideas From Freebie Finding Mom
What are you getting Dad for Father’s Day? Some of you are probably saying, “whoa, whoa, we haven’t even got through Mother’s Day yet!”, but honestly, its not to early to start thinking about Dad. If you aren’t sure what to get Dad this year, consider a DIY Father’s Day craft. Homemade gifts are great because they help you save money but let Dad know just how much you care.
If you need a little DIY inspiration, check out 25 of the best DIY Father’s Day craft ideas. They’re sure to get your creative juices flowing. These DIY Father’s Day craft ideas are pretty spectacular. The proof of their awesomeness is that they inspired me (who isn’t even a little tiny bit crafty) to come up with my own DIY project (see number 11).
Side note: My craft high from Pinterest wore off pretty quickly when I spent the better part of an afternoon painting and repainting “I Love Daddy” only to finally settle on “I Love U.” There are just too many D’s to line up in the word “Daddy”. However, when you tackle one of these great DIY Father’s Day gift ideas don’t get frustrated; just keep trying and know that your dad will love whatever you give him!
Enjoy these DIY Father’s Day craft ideas! For more DIY gift ideas, follow Freebie Finding Mom’s DIY Gifts Pinterest board.
DIY Father’s Day Craft Ideas: Sweet Treats
1. Sweet Father’s Day Bouquet: Make a sweet Father’s Day bouquet with dad’s favorite candy bars.
2. Nuts about Daddy: This super quick and easy Father’s Day craft idea is sure to put a smile on any nut lover’s face.
3. Home-Made BBQ Sauce: What man can resist homemade BBQ sauce? I love the added touch of a hand-painted brush.
4. Remote Control Cookies: Is dad a control freak? A remote control freak that is! If so, this witty Father’s Day craft idea could be just perfect for him.
5. Father’s Day Super Dad Pop Box Set: For the super hero dad in your life, make this Father’s Day Pop Box Set filled with his favorite goodies.
6. Love You To Pieces: Creatively satisfy Dad’s sweet tooth with this love you to pieces Father’s Day treat. Be sure to download the FREE printables to make this DIY Father’s Day gift idea super simple.
7. Father’s Day poem: You don’t need to be a great poet to write Dad a Father’s Day poem. Here’s proof.
DIY Father’s Day Craft Ideas: Hand-Printed Creations
8. Father’s Day Tie: Dad will look super cool rockin’ this homemade Father’s Day tie.
9. Butterfly Artwork: This Father’s Day craft idea creates a piece of butterfly artwork that only a parent can truly appreciate. Check out those adorable toes.
10. I Love You This Much: In case Dad needs a reminder just how much he’s loved.
11. Hand-printed Mug: Dad will get to enjoy his coffee each morning with the kids. (By the way, the cute hand-print in this photo belongs to my 1 year old son. For additional details of the chaos making this Father’s Day mug wrought in our home, head over here :-))
13. Frame Finger Paint Artwork in Homemade Picture Frames: What an appropriate frame to showcase your little ones artwork.
DIY Father’s Day Craft Ideas: Jazz It Up
14. Father’s Day Shirt & Tie Gift Boxes: Why not make dad’s gift look extra stylish with these Father’s Day shirt and tie gift boxes? This DIY Father’s Day craft idea is easier than you think thanks to these FREE printables.
15. Daddy’s Car Wash Kit: Help Dad keep his car looking spotless with this super cute yet functional Daddy’s Car Wash Kit.
16. Handmade Wrapping Paper: This handmade wrapping paper is sure to impress, regardless of the gift inside.
17. Emergency Car Kits: Way cooler than a boring first aid kit, make dad a personalized emergency car kit with this Father’s Day craft idea.
DIY Father’s Day Craft Ideas: How Clever
18. I Love Daddy Photo: Get the kids together and arrange a creative photo. No professional photography skills required, just some cute and willing subjects.
19. Stress Balls: Because being a dad can be stressful.
20. Rock Paperweight: Check out these beautiful works of art made from nature.
21. Tie-riffic Father’s Day: No boring ties for Father’s Day here. Celebrate dad with a tie-riffic Father’s Day.
22. DIY Father’s Day Note Cube: Thanks to this Father’s Day craft idea, each time dad goes to jot down a note, he’ll be reminded of his favorite little artists.
23. Awesome Bookmarks: Every time dad opens his favorite book, he’ll enjoy a little reminder of the goofy yet great kids he’s raised.
24. Daddy Mosaic Coasters: Let your kids’ creativity run wild when making these Daddy Mosaic Coasters. I love the use of Scrabble tiles to spell “Daddy.”
25. We Love Daddy Photo: Another smartly arranged photo that sends a message beautifully.
Do you have more great DIY Father’s Day craft ideas? Please share them in the comments – I’d love to hear what you’re making for dad this year!