These free spring crafts for preschoolers will keep your kid entertained without destroying your home. Choose from three easy spring crafts ideas below!
The spring sayings “April showers bring May flowers” and “in like a lion, out like a lamb” exist for a reason. Spring weather can be unpredictable and at times, as unpleasant as winter weather. If you find yourself trapped indoors with an energetic little one on your hands, don’t panic! These spring arts and crafts projects have got you covered.
These three spring craft ideas are the perfect thing to stave off cabin fever because they’re:
- Indoor appropriate.
- Great for little hands; these work as spring crafts for kindergarten- and preschool-aged children.
- Easy spring crafts ideas. While super entertaining, these spring arts and crafts projects don’t require a million different supplies, an entire day of work, or a doctorate in modern crafting to pull off. 😉
Choose one of the pre-k spring crafts ideas below and save the rest for another rainy day!
Easy Spring Crafts for Toddlers: Upcycled Bumblebee
I love spring crafts for toddlers, like this one, that are both fun and make use of found objects or objects that would otherwise be thrown away. In this spring crafts for kids project, you use an empty toilet paper roll to create a cute bumblebee. Save multiple toilet paper rolls and you can make a whole family of buzzing bumblebees! You don’t have to use a toilet paper roll to make this fun spring craft for kids. You can simply form the bee’s body by using the template below.
Bonus: Like I said, I really like kindergarten and pre-kindergarten spring crafts (or crafts for any season) that make use of found objects. Here are two arts and crafts projects that allow your kid to enjoy some time outside:
Spring Crafts for Kids: Paper Flower Bouquet
Spring arts and crafts projects can also make heartfelt homemade gifts. For example, this spring crafts for kids project could serve as an adorable Mother’s Day gift for Mom or Grandma! Even without an upcoming occasion, these paper flowers are a great “just thinking of you” gift and are sure to brighten anyone’s day.
Bonus: Looking for more year-round or season specific (such as spring) crafts for preschoolers and kids? Be sure to check out:
- Printable Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Fall Craft Ideas for Kids (50 Options)
- 20 Grandparents Day Crafts for Toddlers & Kids
- 25 Preschool Christmas Crafts the Kids Will Love!
- 10 Preschool Halloween Crafts
- 25 Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
Spring Crafts for Preschoolers: Spring Bracelets
This spring crafts for toddlers activity allows your kid to totally flaunt his or her creativity. That’s because he or she can wear the end product of this spring crafts for preschoolers project. These spring bracelets feature some of the season’s cutest creatures!
Bonus: Here are even more posts and printables to get you ready for spring!
- 3 Free Printable Spring Flowers Coloring Pages
- 3 Printable Spring Break Coloring Pages (Free PDFs)
- All Inclusive Spring Cleaning Checklist by Room