These 3 printable Father’s Day cards to color allow your kid to celebrate Dad in a frugal, creative, and heartfelt way! What could be better? Plus, you could easily use these as printable Father’s Day cards for Grandpa to color; after all, Grandpa is a father too! 🙂
If you’re looking for a way to celebrate Dad this Father’s Day, these printable Father’s Day cards to color should definitely be on your list! Here are 6 reasons why:
- They’re frugal. These printable Father’s Day cards for kids to color won’t break the bank. In other words, they’ll make Dad and your budget happy!
- They’re heartfelt. These Father’s Day cards to color and print will show Dad just how much he’s cared for vs. a store-bought card, which requires very little thought.
- They’re good for kids. Yep, coloring has cognitive and mental benefits for your kids, so they’re actually reaping benefits while creating a thoughtful gift for Dad!
- They’re versatile. As already mentioned these can also be printable Father’s Day cards for Grandpa to color.
- They’re easy. These printable Father’s Day cards to color don’t require hours and hours of prep, active, and clean up time, which is always a plus!
- They’re appropriate for all ages. Any kid can tackle these cards; they can just as easily be Father’s Day cards for toddlers to color as cards for pre-teens to color.
As you can see, there’s a lot to like about these Father’s Day cards printable to color. So, let’s take a closer look at your 3 options!
Printable Father’s Day Cards to Color: My Hero
Celebrate Dad and all of his super powers, like the ability to fix anything, flip a pancake in the air, and deal with bugs that find their way into the house, with this Father’s Day cards printable to color! If you really want to see Dad smile, help your kid list some of those “super powers” in the card … it’ll be hilarious to see what your child comes up with. 🙂
Bonus: Perhaps the only downfall of these printable Father’s Day cards for kids to color is that they are not free printable Father’s Day cards to color, but they are very affordable. 🙂 If you’re Father’s Day budget is non-existent, that’s okay! You can make your own free printable Father’s Day cards to color with these:
- Father’s Day coloring pages – Print and color a coloring page.
- Funny Father’s Day quotes – These may give you inspiration for something to write in your free printable Father’s Day cards to color (the coloring pages mentioned below).
- Happy Father’s Day calligraphy writing templates – These templates can be traced to help you write a message in your Father’s Day card or they can be used as coloring sheets themselves.
This card, featuring a lion wearing a crown with his cub, would work well if you’re looking for printable Father’s Day cards for Grandpa to color. That’s because it just says “Happy Father’s Day” and not “Dad” or any other descriptor. I also think this could be a great option if you’re looking for Father’s Day cards for toddlers to color since there aren’t a lot of fine details.
Bonus: If you are looking for Father’s Day cards for toddlers to color, here are some other toddler and preschool age appropriate Father’s Day options:
- Happy Father’s Day coloring pages – Another great option for kids of all ages, these completed coloring pages can easily be turned into Father’s Day cards.
- Father’s Day crafts for preschoolers – Choose from 12 craft projects that are perfect for little hands!
- The word “Dad” in bubble letters – These can be used as coloring sheets and either turned into cards or affixed to a gift.
- “All About My Dad” printables – Children that can’t write yet can draw their answers on this worksheet. 🙂
Multi-Piece Father’s Day Cards Printable to Color: Sweet Treat
This printable Father’s Day cards for kids to color is pretty cool … and I’m not just talking about the ice cream depicted in the card! 😉 This is actually a multi-piece Father’s Day cards to color and print that gets assembled at the end to create a 3D ice cream cone. Have your kid decorate this Father’s Day cards to color and print to resemble Dad’s favorite flavors; I just know it’s going to look good enough to eat (or lick)!
Bonus: If you don’t have time to tackle one of these printable Father’s Day cards to color, you can still celebrate Dad without blowing your budget. Just snag one of these free printable Father’s Day cards.
And while this post was all about Dad, if you need a way to celebrate Mom, I’ve got you covered. Here are printable Mother’s Day cards to color, including a 3D bouquet.