Homemade Conditioner For Natural Hair
Want hair that’s the envy of all those around you? Want hair so soft and shiny people ask you what your secret is? Well, look no further than this homemade conditioner for natural hair!
Loaded with natural moisturizers (coconut oil and avocado), this homemade conditioner for natural hair will sooth dry and damaged hair and give it a silky luster. It is free of silicons, alcohols, and other chemicals which may further damage or dry out hair as well as irritate your scalp. In addition, the lavender essential oil in this homemade conditioner for natural hair can help calm skin and relax you… it’s a great way to pamper yourself and unwind.
Other than being all natural, one of the great advantages of whipping up this homemade conditioner for natural hair is you don’t have to invest a lot of time. All you have to do is mix the ingredients together and take a shower. That’s not so hard is it?
You’re just a few minutes away from glamorous, head-turning locks!
1. Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a hand or stand mixer.
2. Whip for 3-4 minutes to mix all ingredients well.
3. Transfer to an old shampoo bottle, pint Mason jar, or other recycled bottle.
1. After shampooing your hair, work conditioner through your hair beginning at the ends.
2. Allow the homemade conditioner for natural hair to sit on your hair for 2 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
Note: Use 2-3 times per week.
CAUTION: The oils in this homemade conditioner for natural hair may make your shower floor slippery!
Allow hot water to run for a couple minutes after you are done rinsing your hair to help melt coconut oil and run it through the drain.
Want more beauty recipes and DIY tips like this one for homemade conditioner for natural hair? Check out Freebie Finding Mom’s DIY Beauty Tips Pinterest board.