Tangles are a real buzzkill. Whether you’re trying to unknot your own locks or struggling with your little one’s unruly hair, tangles are absolutely no fun. In fact, when it comes to kids, tangles can be such an issue that some little ones will act like you’re trying to remove a limb when you confront them with a comb. No joke.
So, what’s a girl (or guy) to do? Stop brushing completely? Shave it all off? Spend $20, $50, $100 on hair products that promise to terminate tangles? Nope. None of the above. Instead, stop tangles in their tracks with this easy DIY hair detangler for natural hair.
Seriously, there’s no reason not to turn to this homemade detangler first. Don’t believe me? Go ahead, try to find a reason not to use this DIY hair detangler for natural hair.
First off, this homemade detangler is inexpensive to make. It requires just 5 ingredients, and if you’ve made any DIY bath or beauty products before, you likely have some of these ingredients already.
Secondly, this DIY hair detangler for natural hair is incredibly easy to make. In just two steps and with no major kitchen equipment you’ll have a homemade detangler that is ready to use. There’s no cooking, refrigerating, etc. Just combine and spray.
Third, this DIY hair detangler for natural hair works! While saving money and time is definitely important, having a product that actually functions is also vital. This homemade detangler will not let you down!
So, if you like products that actually work without all the chemcials and unpronounceable ingredients, are inexpensive, are quick, and are easy, I highly recommend this homemade detangler.
Note: If you’re hair is dry, fizzy, or otherwise damaged, a DIY hair detangler for natural hair may not be what you need. Instead, consider trying other homemade remedies like this coconut oil hair mask and avocado and honey hair mask.
6 oz distilled water
2 tablespoons organic vegetable glycerin
10 drops tea tree therapeutic grade essential oil
10 drops lavender therapeutic grade essential oil
10 drops rosemary therapeutic grade essential oil
8 oz spray bottle
1. Combine distilled water and vegetable glycerin in a small 8 oz spray bottle.
2. Add your 3 essential oils to the bottle and shake to combine.
1. Spray homemade detangler onto damp hair.
2. Comb DIY hair detangler for natural hair through hair.
3. Style as normal.
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.