I’m pretty excited about this how to make linen spray article because this lavender linen spray recipe is a triple threat. Check it out:
Threat #1 – Freshen Up
This lavender linen spray recipe is an inexpensive way to freshen up any of the “soft” items in your home including pillows, blankets, pieces of furniture (ex. couches), pet bedding, and even the little one’s grungy stuffed animals.
This homemade lavender linen spray is cheaper than store-bought alternatives and definitely cheaper than doing laundry just to freshen things up.
Threat #2 – Get Some Sleep
Learning how to make linen spray could actually help you catch some much needed Zs. The essential oils in this recipe (especially the lavender) are known to help promote relaxation. Just spritz your sheets and pillows with this lavender linen spray recipe before bed and you’ll be visiting the Land of Nod in no time.
Tip: Another thing that can help your brain get ready for bed is a hot shower. Up your shower’s relaxation factor with this homemade lavender body scrub.
Threat #3 – Great Gift Idea
Once you know how to make linen spray, you’ll have an easy homemade gift right at your finger tips. Seriously, there are only two steps to this lavender linen spray recipe, so you can make this gift in minutes (possibly even a minute).
Tip: Consider making a sleep themed basket complete with this lavender linen spray recipe, some sleepy time tea, a silk eye mask, and some of the homemade lavender body scrub mentioned above.
See what I mean about a triple threat?
You may be wondering why you would want to learn how to make linen spray when you can buy the stuff at the store. That’s a fair question. As already mentioned, this lavender linen spray recipe is much cheaper than the store-bought options. Plus, it is all natural. Do you really want to spray your linens (let alone your little one’s things) with chemical laden products? Not me! Learning how to make linen spray is quick, easy, and certainly puts this mom’s mind at ease!
So, if you have 60 – 120 seconds, let me show you how to make linen spray right now….
How to Make Linen Spray: Homemade Lavender Linen Spray Recipe
1. Combine distilled water, all essential oils, and rubbing alcohol in bottle.
Tip: Use a funnel or a measuring cup with a pour spout to make this step easier.
2. Replace spray lid and shake well to combine.
1. Shake well.
2. Spritz linens, pillows, etc. with lavender linen spray recipe as desired.
Has this homemade lavender linen spray recipe inspired you to take on other how to projects? Awesome! Be sure to follow Freebie Finding Mom’s DIY Fun and DIY Gifts Pinterest boards to find your next DIY challenge.
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.