Mason Jar Salad & Soup Recipes
19. Friendship Bean Soup Mason Jar Gift (Freebie Finding Mom) – Dry soup in a jar recipes, like this one, can make great gifts, especially during cold and flu season! Another idea is to make a few jars of this for your own family and store them in the pantry for an easier dinner option.
20. Simple Tortilla Soup Recipe in a Mason Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – This soup in a jar is a fantastic way to use up leftover chicken that’s lingering in your fridge. Trust me, when you put this recipe to work everyone will be very (very) enthusiastic about those leftovers! 🙂
21. Mason Jar Taco Salad Recipe (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Taco Tuesday just got a convenient makeover thanks to this recipe! Customize this recipe (ex. use ground chicken or turkey instead of beef) to fit your family’s tastes, budget, and dietary restrictions.
Tip: Brown your meat ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you’re ready to whip up this Mason jar salad.
22. Quinoa Chickpea Mason Jar Salad (Melanie Cooks) – How many times have you packed a salad for lunch only to find yourself dreading the meal. Ugh! A salad, how uninspiring, right? Well, with this salad in a jar recipe I’d have to say you’re wrong. This colorful recipe is a yummy blend of flavors that are sure to satisfy your tastebuds.
23. Chicken Apple Mason Jar Salad (Melanie Cooks) – You can make many food in jars recipes about 5 days in advance and store them in your fridge to eat as needed. This recipe is no exception. Since the dressing goes at the bottom and the lettuce on top, you don’t have to worry about the greens getting soggy and mushy.
24. Mason Jar Chicken Fajita Salad (Pink When) – With this Mason jar salad around Taco Tuesdays might have some competition! I’m thinking Fajita Fridays, folks!
25. Easy Loaded Tuna Mason Jar Salad (Confessions of an Overworked Mom) – This healthy salad in a jar doesn’t sacrifice on taste. It’s so good you’ll be scrapping the bottom of the jar to get every last crumb! Plus, it only takes 5 minutes to make and can be made ahead of time.
26. Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing (Older Mommy Still Yummy) – Everything is better with bacon, right? 😉 Not only does this delicious Mason jar salad have bacon, it also has its own homemade poppy seed dressing. Yum!
27. Curried Lentil Soup Mix (Happy Meal Happy Day) – Looking for food gifts in a jar that are kind to tastebuds and waistlines? Look no further than this hearty and healthy lentil soup in a jar recipe. This makes a great cold weather or holiday gift option that won’t break your budget!
Mason Jar Desserts Recipes
28. Bunny Cupcake in a Mason Jar Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – Opting for dessert in a jar can be a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without over indulging. Many dessert in jar recipes (like this 4 oz Mason jar recipe) are more “single serving” or “bite-sized,” thus keeping those calories in check! Plus, I mean, come on, how adorable is this cupcake?
29. Cherry Trifle in a Jar (Freebie Finding Mom) – Desserts in a jar don’t get much quicker and simpler than this! All you need to pull this recipe off is two simple ingredients and a few moments. This is a fantastic option when you have one of those “uh-oh” moments in which you need a dessert pronto!
30. Chocolate Christmas Cookies In A Jar (Freebie Finding Mom) – What food gifts in a jar could be more appropriate for the holidays than cookies, am I right? This is a fantastic option because it allows the recipient to choose when he or she enjoys the cookies whereas when you give pre-baked cookies they kinda have to be eaten right NOW! 🙂
Bonus: Need more holiday gift inspiration? Here are 25 holiday gifts in a jar to choose from!
31. Homemade Easter M&M Cookies in a Jar (Freebie Finding Mom) – Mason jar dessert recipes are great for just about any occasion. For example, these M&M cookies would make great Easter treats, baby shower party favors, or gifts at a spring garden party.
Tip: Make these cookies appropriate for any holiday by simply swapping in different colored M&Ms and opting for a holiday or theme appropriate ribbon.
32. Springtime Cake in a Jar Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – Food in jars recipes don’t have to look fancy to be delicious! This colorful layered cake is sure to brighten anyone’s day (especially yours when you see how easy it is!).
Tip: This is another recipe that can easily be tailored to fit any party theme or holiday. Just use different food colorings based on the occasion. For example, if it’s a boy’s baby shower just use blue food coloring.
33. Reese’s Pieces Cookies in a Jar (Freebie Finding Mom) – Peanut butter? Chocolate? Crunchy cookies? What’s not to love about this food gift in a jar?
Bonus: If you’re a real cookie monster, satisfy all your cookie cravings with these 25 Mason Jar Cookie Recipes. 😉
34. Lemon Cake in a Jar Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – This bite sized dessert in a jar is perfect when you want just a little something after dinner. It’s a lighter option that isn’t too sweet making it perfect for those with a more savory palette or great after a heavier meal.
35. Mini Grasshoppers in Jars (Freebie Finding Mom) – I’m not going to lie; this dessert in a jar is a bit of work…but it’s totally worth it! Mint and chocolate? What could be better together? Whip this up when you’re trying to impress; trust me, it’ll do the trick!