Mason jar recipes are often quick, easy, and convenient options. Get inspired with these 52 food in jars recipes for everything from breakfast to sweets!
52 Food in Jars Recipes
If you haven’t jumped on the “food in jars” bandwagon, what are you waiting for? Seriously, there’s so much to love about food in jars recipes including their simplicity, convenience, and of course, taste! Oh, and they aren’t just for you and your family. There are some truly awesome food gifts in jars ideas out there. Here are just a few of the reasons I heart food in jars.
Food in jars tends to be quick and easy. As you’ll soon see, many food in jars recipes are super simple and speedy to make. A lot of the recipes have steps like “add all ingredients to jar and combine.” It doesn’t get much easier than that, am I right? Food in jars recipes and food gifts in a jar can be great for the novice chef or craft challenged.
Many food in jars recipes can be made ahead of time. If you like to prep your meals ahead of time, food in jars is the way to go. Many recipes can be made several days in advance and stored in the fridge for when you need them.
Food in jars are convenient. Want grab and go options? Turn to food in jars recipes. Obviously, they come in their own storage containers so all you have to worry about is the necessary utensils.
Food in jars recipes can help with portion control. If you’re trying to be healthier, food in jars can really help. From bite-sized desserts to pre-portioned salads, food in jars recipes are a great way to keep yourself from over indulging.
Not quite convinced that food in jars recipes are the bees-knees? 🙂 Well, brace yourself, here are 52 delicious food in jars recipes that I think will totally win you (and your stomach) over!
Mason Jar Breakfast Recipes
1. Zucchini Bread In A Jar Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – Turn to this recipe for a yummy Mason jar breakfast or a fantastic food gifts in jars idea. After all, who wouldn’t like to receive fresh baked zucchini bread?
2. Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix Gift Jar (Freebie Finding Mom) – Most food gifts in jars are sugary. If you’re looking for something a little more filling and nutritious, look no further. These apple cinnamon pancakes are just sweet enough to satisfy but nutritious enough to ensure you start the day off on the right foot!
3. Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal in a Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Have a super busy day tomorrow? No problem! Thanks to oatmeal breakfast jars, like this, you can still enjoy a filling, nutritious, and delicious meal. Five ingredients and 15 minutes the night before are all you need to tackle this recipe.
4. Bacon & Eggs in a Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Many Mason jar breakfast recipes, including this one, are perfect for college students with limited cooking space and appliances. A mini fridge and microwave are all you need to make this protein packed meal!
5. Blueberry French Toast in a Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – I bet you never thought food in jars recipes included French toast! 🙂 Yep, you can even enjoy this decadent dish in a Mason jar.
6. Gluten Free Banana Bread in a Mason Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Have dietary concerns? No worries, there are plenty of Mason jar breakfast options for you. For instance, this delicious banana bread recipe also happens to be gluten free (although you would never guess it from the taste!).
7. Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait Breakfast (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Another great thing about breakfast in a jar? It allows you to have cheesecake for breakfast! Yep, with just 4 ingredients and as many minutes you can be diving spoon first into creamy, rich cheesecake in the AM.
Tip: This would also make a good dessert option when you’re trying to cut calories but your sweet tooth is acting up!