Mason jar recipes make great holiday gifts! Whether the holiday is Easter, Christmas, or anything in between, if you are thinking of giving a DIY touch to this year’s holiday gifts, try using Mason jar recipes and make holiday gifts in a jar for your whole family! Here is a list of 25 delicious and easy Mason jar recipes to spark your creativity and get you started!
I especially love these Mason jar recipes for teacher gifts. Follow my DIY Teacher Gifts Pinterest board for added inspiration.
25 Mason Jar Recipes: Holiday Gifts in a Jar
1. Apple Cinnamon Pancakes: Who wouldn’t love to start their day with delicious Apple Cinnamon Pancakes? Just add egg, milk and oil to this jar and you can whip up your own batch.
2. Hot Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies: What’s not to love about this Mason jar cookie recipe? Devil’s Food Cake Mix, Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and Mini Marshmallows sounds like a yummy combination to me. While you are checking out this recipe over here, be sure to also take a peek at these other recipes for cookies in a jar.
3. Cowboy Cookies: You do not need to be a cowboy to enjoy these hearty Cowboy Cookies. These cookies in a jar will make a great holiday gift!
4. Sand Art Brownies: These Sand Art Brownies in a Jar look almost too pretty to eat…almost, and make great Mason jar recipes for gift giving!
5. Gourmet Oatmeal Cookies: Do you have someone you would love to impress with your DIY skills? Try this Mason jar cookie recipe for Gourmet Oatmeal Cookies.
6. Fall Cookies: I love most everything about fall and these Fall Cookies are included. Did I mention this Mason jar recipe includes Reese’s Pieces? Yum!
7. Butterscotch Chip Cookies: For the butterscotch lover in your life, consider gifting them a Mason jar recipe for Butterscotch Chip Cookies.
8. Cranberry Hootycreeks: These white chocolate and cranberry nut cookies are a perfect festive holiday treat.
9. Chocolate Chip Cookies: Who can resist good ole chocolate chip cookies in a jar? Not me!