8. Creamy Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oatmeal (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Embrace fall with this oatmeal breakfast jar. I love this option during the season when it seems like pumpkin spice is everywhere; it really helps me resist the urge to swing by Starbucks and grab a similarly flavored latte. 🙂
9. Maple Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Overnight Oats (Evolving Table) – Mason jar breakfast recipes don’t get much quicker than this! Just 5 minutes stand between you and this cinnamon sugar delight.
10. Mango Overnight Oats (The Rising Spoon) – Reason number 2,001 to love food in jars recipes…okay, maybe we aren’t quite that high yet, but still, there is a lot to love, am I right? Anyway, not only is this recipe fast and easy (about 5 minutes) it also creates very few dishes so cleanup is a breeze!
11. Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal (Fried Dandelions) – This oatmeal breakfast jar is great for many folks with allergies and dietary concerns. It’s gluten free, vegan friendly, soy free, and nut free! Oh, and it all comes together in just 6 minutes.
12. Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfait with Quinoa Museli (Fresh Menu Planner) – Looking for vegetarian food in jars recipes that also have plenty of protein? Look no further! This parfait replaces granola with quinoa muesli (just try it, you’ll like it!) for a protein packed crunch. 🙂
13. Overnight Oats (Fearless Dining) – There are many (many) variations on oatmeal breakfast jars so you can rest assured that you and your family will never get tired of this quick, easy, and delicious breakfast option.
Tip: Get creative! Go crazy! Oatmeal breakfast jars are so easy you shouldn’t feel timid about experimenting.
14. Overnight Oats with Yogurt and Fresh Fruit (Confessions of an Overworked Mom) – Who doesn’t appreciate a Mason jar breakfast with a single step? You gotta love it!
15. Grilled Peach Breakfast Parfait (Kitchen Sanctuary) – The first time I read this breakfast in a jar recipe I was a little leery. I mean, grilled peaches? However, don’t be afraid. The grilled peaches take on a caramelized quality that’ll have you saying “where have you been all my life!?” 😉
16. Quinoa Cranberry Breakfast Jar Parfait (Foodie Girl Chicago) – Not head over heels in love with oatmeal? No problem, there are still plenty of Mason jar breakfast recipes for you! Try this quinoa parfait for a meal that’ll keep you full and satisfied until lunch.
17. Mango Chia Pudding Parfait (Fried Dandelions) – If you’re yearning for sun soaked summer days, give this food in jars recipe a try. The mango, orange juice, and blueberries will help chase away those winter blues.
18. Banana Bread Mason Jar (A Bride on a Budget) – This Mason jar breakfast is another take on banana bread. It’s almost worth the effort just for the delicious smell this recipe creates! Trust me, this is one cooking smell you’ll want to linger.
Not done with the most important meal of the day? Get even more inspiration by following Mason Jar Breakfast & More’s Mason Jar Breakfasts Pinterest board.