36. Wendy’s Frosty Inspired Smoothie (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Believe it or not, desserts in a jar can be delicious and nutritious. This creamy chocolatey smoothie with chia seeds is a fantastic example.
37. No Bake Cherry Cheesecake in a Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – I’m sorry, but sometimes a day just demands cheesecake. You know the type of day I’m talking about. This Mason jar dessert recipe is great for soothing your “this day will never end” blues as it’s relatively simple and requires absolutely zero baking!
38. No Bake Banana Cheesecake in a Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Stock up on food in jars recipes, like this one, that are simple and satisfying. This banana cheesecake recipe requires just 6 ingredients and best of all, no baking! The fact that you don’t have to use your oven makes this a fantastic option for those hot summer months.
39. S’mores in a Jar (Mason Jar Breakfast & More) – Nothing says summer quite like this dessert in a jar recipe for s’mores. Yep, now you can make s’mores in the great indoors. 🙂
40. Fudge Brownie Lava Parfaits (Beauty and the Foodie) – Looking for dessert in a jar that you don’t have to feel guilty about? Look no further! This recipe is paleo friendly, gluten free, and even comes in a low carb variety.
41. Mason Jar Strawberry Shortcake with Lemon Curd (Foodie Girl Chicago) – Some desserts in a jar, like this one and #39 for s’mores, just scream, summer, you know? Consider whipping up this light, bite-sized treat even when it’s cold outside as it’s sure to chase away any winter blues and remind you that sunnier days are right around the corner!
42. Instant Pot Cakes in a Jar (Awe Filled Homemaker) – Yes, there are even Mason jar dessert recipes for instant pots! Put that handy appliance to good use with this versatile recipe for 4 different tasty cakes.
43. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar (Cooking Whiz Cafe) – Food in jars recipes are great for home, work, and just about any outing. Consider making some of these bite-sized desserts the night before your neighborhood block party, company picnic, or just about any outdoor occasion. The fact that the “mess” is all contained in a jar makes these easy to enjoy without any fuss.
44. Gluten Free Apple Crisp (My Gluten-Free Miami) – This gluten free dessert in a jar is perfect for that in-between season where the air is just starting to get a tad chilly and you’re breaking out your boots and sweaters. Seriously, it’s a great way to cozy up to fall.
Leave a Reply