45. Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar (Wholesome Yum) – There’s a lot to like about this dessert in a jar, besides its great taste that is. It’s sugar-free, takes just 5 minutes to make, is low carb, and is gluten-free. See what I mean?
46. Easy Key Lime Pie in a Jar (Everyday Savvy) – Here’s another bite-sized dessert in a jar recipe that is sure to impress your friends and family. It’ll be our little secret how easy this recipe really is. 😉
47. No Bake Key Lime Mini Cheesecakes (Low Carb Yum) – Some of the very best Mason jar dessert recipes bring two fan favs together into a magnificent combination. This recipe, where key lime pie meets cheesecake, is a great example.
48. No Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake (Low Carb Yum) – I’ve got a math problem for you. What does coffee + chocolate + cheesecake equal? Answer: A food in jars recipe that’ll be devoured in the blink of an eye! Trust me, this no bake cheesecake recipe is sure to be a new family favorite.
49. PB&J Mug Cake (Kitchen Sanctuary) – This dessert in a jar is made in the microwave and takes just 5 minutes.
Sweet tooth not yet satisfied? Find more decadent desserts by following Mason Jar Breakfast & More’s Mason Jar Desserts Pinterest board.
More Food in Jars Recipes
50. Easy Homemade Sauerkraut (Sidewalk Shoes) – When it comes to food in jars recipes, be adventurous. For example, even if you’re not a big fan of store-bought sauerkraut, I would recommend trying this homemade version. It tastes so much fresher (and frankly better) than store-bought varieties that you may really enjoy it.
51. Gingersnap Cookie Butter (Sugar, Spice & Family Life) – That’s right, this is for “cookie butter.” Whip up this food in jars recipe to use as a spread on waffles, toast, ice cream, or just about anything else.
Tip: It also makes a great holiday gift or party favor.
52. Easy Refrigerator Pickles (Strength and Sunshine) – Food in jars recipes, like this one, can be a great way to use up leftovers or surpluses. For instance, if you find cucumbers on sale or have extra from your garden you can easily turn them into homemade pickles.
Hungry for even more Mason jar goodness? Be sure to follow these Pinterest boards including: