Do you need cheap stocking stuffers for kids? Struggling to come up with ideas that are fun and frugal? No worries, I’ve got you covered! Here are 101 cheap stocking stuffers for kids of all ages—from age 0 to stocking stuffers for adult children.
The holiday season can stretch any family’s budget to the breaking point! You have to buy decorations, food, and gifts for just about everyone you’ve ever met. I mean, think about it—your shopping list might include your spouse, kids, distant relatives, neighbors, co-workers, the post office worker who delivers your mail … The list never ends!
By the time you make your way down the list to “stocking stuffers for kids,” your budget (and inspiration) is probably just about exhausted. Especially when it comes to trickier people to shop for like stocking stuffers for adult children.
Luckily, you don’t have to spend much on stocking stuffers. Below are 101 cheap stocking stuffers for kids for all ages. In fact, most of these stocking stuffer ideas cost less than $10!
Here’s a quick index of cheap stocking stuffers for kids so you can jump right to your little one’s age group!
Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Kids Ages 0 Through 3
Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Kids Ages 4 Through 11
Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Kids Ages 12 Through Teens – Some of these would even work as stocking stuffers for adult children!
Psst! Looking for a way to cross even more holiday activities off of your to-do list? Find out what’s on your kiddo’s list by having them write a letter to santa with one of these 12 free templates. Plus, encourage good behavior and get the whole fam in the holiday spirit by introducing the Elf on the Shelf concept with this free Elf on the Shelf letter.
Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Kids Ages 0 Through 3
1. Pacifiers, like the Gerber First Essentials 2 Pack Soft Center Latex Pacifier are a necessity for many little ones, making them great cheap stocking stuffers for kids.
2. Board Books like Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, by Annie Kubler are the prefect stocking stuffers for 3 year olds and younger as they possess the much needed durability to stand up to the rigors of little hands.
3. Cute Stocks are useful, inexpensive, and perfect for boys or girls. I love how creative you can get with this gift. You have a wide variety of styles to choose from, including those that look like shoes and adorable animals.
4. Bath Toys like Sassy Bathtime Pals Squirt and Float Toys are an inexpensive option that will have your kiddos begging for a bath! (I found this to be a particularly useful stocking stuffer for 3-4 year olds.)
5. Rattles are great stocking stuffers for girls and boys alike. Be forewarned—while your little one will thoroughly enjoy creating a ruckus with his or her new toy you may not enjoy it quite so much! There are tons of different, inexpensive rattles to pick from, start by checking out Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle & Sensory Teether Toy.
6. Bibs can help you minimize your little one’s need for wardrobe changes during all those big holiday meals. These Silicone Baby Bibs Easily Wipe Clean are one of my favorite cheap stocking stuffers for 3 year olds and younger!
7. Teething Toys come in fun colors and charming designs (just take a look at First Years Star Teething Blanket). Whether you’re looking for stocking stuffers for boys or girls, these are a must have if your little one is teething during the holiday season.
8. Sippy Cups like NUK Disney Winnie the Pooh 5 Ounces Learner Cup Silicone Spout aren’t just inexpensive stocking stuffers for 3 year olds and under, they can also really help a little one who is struggling to transition from the bottle to a “big boy” or “big girl” cup! 🙂
9. Burp Cloths probably won’t be voted one of the best stocking stuffers for kids (at least by kids) but parents are sure to appreciate them! I’m a fan of Gerber Unisex Baby 4 Pack Flannel Burp Cloth.
10. Spoon, Fork and Plate Sets like Kids Divided Plate with Utensils are great stocking stuffers for 3-4 year olds… especially if you have a picky eater on your hands. Having his or her own dishes, especially if they’re decorated, can make meal time a lot more fun.
Bonus: Dealing with a picky eater during the holidays is no fun. Try some of these tips to get kids to eat vegetables to make meal time a bit more manageable!
11. Bath Crayons, like those made by Crayola, are great cheap stocking stuffers for 3 year old boys and girls, especially if you have a little Picasso in your life. Especially if said a little Picasso isn’t normally very fond of baths! 😉
12. Comb and Brush Sets like Safety 1st Brush and Comb Set are useful stocking stuffers. They’ll have your child looking his or her best for all of those family photos that get taken around the holidays!
Bonus: Is your little one’s hair a bit of a rat’s nest? Say bye-bye to tangles with the help of this DIY hair detangler.
13. Character Band-Aids are just the thing to make ouchies and boo-boos heal faster. Luckily, there are a wide variety of characters to choose from like Band-aid Bandages Disney Mickey Mouse so finding the perfect stocking stuffer for 3 year old boys OR girls shouldn’t be too difficult. In fact, they work great for kids of just about any age!
14. Hair Barrettes and Bows like 20 Pieces Baby Girls Hair Bows Clips can make great stocking stuffers for girls. After all, you can never have too many accessories, right?
Bonus: Going for a homemade holiday this year? No problem, consider making hair clips to use as stocking stuffers; here’s how.
15. Stuffed Animals are a stocking stuffers that can provide your child with a cute and cuddly friend to love for years to come. You don’t have to go with the traditional teddy bear; get inspired by checking out Bedtime Originals Choo Choo Express Plush Elephant.
16. Small Toys like Mochi Squishy Toys make for fun and cheap stocking stuffers for kids.
17. Bubbles are an inexpensive stocking stuffer that will keep your children entertained for a long time; they’re a pretty good return on investment! Super charge your child’s bubble blowing experience with Little Kids Fubbles No-Spill Bubble Tumbler.
18. Finger Puppets like Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Bath Finger Puppets make little fingers even cuter—if you can believe that! I love stocking stuffers for 3-4 year olds like this that encourage them to use their imagination and don’t require batteries! 😉
19. Hat and Mittens make practical and cheap stocking stuffers for kids and are must-haves for snowball fights and snowman building. In fact, I think this is one of the best stocking stuffers because you can never have too many pairs of mittens and hats. My little man goes through several each winter. I have no idea where they disappear to….
20. Coloring Books such as Santa’s Big Big Book to Color (Jumbo Coloring Book) are the perfect stocking stuffer to keep your child entertained. While coloring books can work well for all ages, I really like them as stocking stuffers for 3-4 year olds because, at that point, they’re also educational and help little ones master fine motor skills and start expressing creativity.
Bonus: Looking for more holiday themed coloring activities? Check out these Elf on the Shelf coloring pages—they’re perfect for 2020! 😉
21. Crayons or Markers are great for encouraging your artist in the making. A word of caution though, when opting for this cheap stocking stuffer for kids, always remember one word: WASHABLE! Go for something like Crayola Washable Markers. Trust me on this, I learned the hard way.
22. Tooth Brush and Tooth Paste like Orajel Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Fluoride-Free Training Toothpaste & Toothbrush Combo Pack are just the thing to encourage good dental habits from an early age. This stocking stuffer is sure to make your child want to brush his or her teeth!
23. Tooth Brush Sanitizer probably won’t be the stocking stuffer for 3 year old boys and girls that gets your kiddo jumping for joy, but it will ensure your child’s special toothbrush is germ-free. If you’re looking for an affordable option check out Dr Tung’s Kid Oral Toothbrush Sanitizers.
24. Match Card Games such as Thomas & Friends Make-A-Match Game are a fun stocking stuffer idea for kids that will help your little one build memory and critical thinking skills as well as provide hours of family quality time.
25. Flash Cards like these Animal ABC’s Ring Flash Cards can be used to teach your little one a variety of subjects including ABCs and numbers.
26. Holiday Rubber Duckies make for cheap stocking stuffers for kids and are sure to get your child in the holiday spirit—even during bath time! Check out this super cute set of 12 Christmas Holiday Rubber Duckies.
27. Cereal Cups are a nutritious and yummy snack that may even be appreciated as stocking stuffers for adult children! I know that I’ve been known to sneak a Cheerio or two (or 10). 😉
28. Wash Clothes like this Spasilk 10 Pack Soft Terry Washcloth Set will make your child feel extra special at bath time. Since washcloths come in plenty of fun designs, these make great stocking stuffer ideas for boys and girls.
29. Fruit Snacks such as Welch’s Fruit Snacks may be just the trick to get some fruit into those little tummies! Anything that encourages kiddos to eat something nutritious makes the “best stocking stuffers for kids” list in my book! 🙂
Bonus: Since the holiday season falls squarely within cold and flu season, you might want to make these homemade vitamin gummies to include in the kiddos’ stockings. These definitely make great stocking stuffers for 3 year olds all the way up to adults!
30. Balls may be a great stocking stuffer (assuming they’ll fit in the stocking!) to get your child active. Check out this Infantino Textured Multi Ball Set. Balls are specifically great stocking stuffers for 3 year old boys and girls as they can help teach hand-eye coordination, motor skills, and even sharing.
31. Goldfish Crackers are another yummy stocking stuffer for kids. After all, who doesn’t love Goldfish? Just try not to eat them all yourself!
Bonus: If you find yourself with extra Goldfish on hand, consider using them in this tasty recipe for Goldfish encrusted chicken nuggets.
Cheap stocking stuffers: Ideas for kids ages 4 through 11
32. Juice Boxes like Juicy Juice 100% Juice can be a real treat for your little one so grab a box or two as a stocking stuffer.
Tip: I always check the sugar content before opting for this cheap stocking stuffer for kids as some juices have as much sugar as a can of pop!
33. Small Purses make cute stocking stuffers for girls who like to accessorize. Check out this adorable purse, Girls 2-6X Go-Go Purse, Butterfly.
34. Play-Doh will not only allow your little one to exercise his or her creativity but also (hopefully) stave off cabin fever! Check out Play-Doh: Case of Colors if you’re looking for stocking stuffers for 4 year old boys or girls (or older kids).
35. Stamp Sets like Jungle Zoo Safari Stampers Self-ink Stamps might be good if you’re feeling a bit brave this holiday season. Depending on your little one’s age I recommend close supervision; in fact, I probably wouldn’t opt for this as a stocking stuffer for 4 year old boys or girls, but rather for slightly older children.
36. Novelty Erasers like Iwako Japanese Puzzle Take Apart Erasers Zoo Animals may soften the blow of having to return to school after Christmas break.
37. Jewelry is the best stocking stuffer for kids if you have a little lady in your life (or an adult lady – hint, hint all you husbands out there!). This Adjustable Rings Set with a unicorn, butterfly, and more is sure to have your home ringing with squeals of delight! (Get it? Ring set / ringing?)
38. Dress-Up Accessories such as Sofia the First Royal Purse Set are great stocking stuffers for 4 year old boys and girls (or older kids) as they allow the kiddos to role-play and use their imagination.
39. Nail Polish is a fun and cheap stocking stuffer for kids, and can lead to some great mother-daughter time. Go ahead, treat each other to manicures. Check out this adorable Townley Girl Disney Princess Non-Toxic Peel-Off Nail Polish Set.
40. Nail Art Stickers like Whaline 1000+ Mixed Nail Art Stickers are just the kids stocking stuffer to finish that mother-daughter manicure off! 🙂
41. Slinky is a classic toy enjoyed and loved for generations—and there’s a reason for that! If isn’t broken, don’t fix it—go with the original POOF-Slinky Model #101 Metal Slinky as stocking stuffers for 4 year old boys and girls (or even your hubby)!
42. Milk Straws such as Chocolate Magic Milk Straws make yummy and cheap stocking stuffers for kids if you’re trying to motivate them to finish their milk! (Now, if only milk straws worked on vegetables….)
43. Hot Wheels are a great gift for your little race car driver. This Hot Wheels 5 Car Gift Pack makes a fun and shareable stocking stuffer for 4 year old boys and girls and even older kids!
44. Night Lights like the MOKOQI Star Projector Night Lights will keep your little one’s bedroom monster free!
Tip: Pair this stocking stuffer with DIY monster spray for added effectiveness. 😉
45. Stickers are the perfect cheap stocking stuffers for kids! The possibilities with stickers are almost endless from scrapbooking to decorating school notebooks. To get the most bang for your buck, consider the Super Sticker Assortment (1,000 Stickers).
46. Gloves for Girls and Boys like Columbia Girls’ Youth Fast Trek Glove may not be met with an abundance of joy, at least initially, but your child will certainly be appreciative when its bitterly cold outside and he or she wants to indulge in some winter fun. Sledding anyone?
47. Sidewalk Chalk is a fun stocking stuffer idea that will have your child looking forward to warmer weather. This gift is a great way for your child to showcase his or her artistic ability as well as spruce up the sidewalk in front of your home. Check out Crayola Sidewalk Chalk, Washable, Outdoor, Gifts for Kids.
48. Pez are a fun (and yummy) treat. Surprise your child with a unique dispenser that fits him or her such as the PEZ Candy Star Wars Random Assortment of Pez Dispensers With 2 Rolls of Refills Each.
Tip: Some of the best stocking stuffers for kids are little gifts that show how much thought you put into them… like finding the perfect PEZ dispenser. Don’t feel like you have to spend a small fortune to WOW the kiddos on your list!
49. Art Supplies such as 145 Piece Deluxe Art Creativity Set with 2 x 50 Page Drawing Pad are the perfect stocking stuffers for kids of just about any age, even if you’re shopping for a tricky category (like stocking stuffers for 9 year old boys).
50. Temporary Tattoos like Savvi Glitter4Girls Tattoos Kit (200 Pieces) are a stocking stuffer that will allow your child take a walk on the wild side. 🙂
51. Hair Accessories are a fun gift option that is easy to find and comes in every imaginable color and design. Check out this set of 65 Hair Scrunchies and Hair Bands if you’re looking for cheap stocking stuffers for kids.
52. Bubble Bath is a great way to pamper and relax your child after all the fun family get-togethers that go along with the holidays. Try Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath with Pure Epsom Salt—you’ll love it so much that you’ll probably find yourself sneaking a little. Hey, parents have to unwind too! 😉
Bonus: If you’re really looking to unwind in the tub, consider whipping up a batch of these homemade bath fizzies.
53. Doll Craft Kits such as Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Ballerina Doll can be an ideal stocking stuffer if you’ve got a little DIY-er on your hands.
54. Notepads with cool designs like these Disney Notepads and these Safari Animal Jungle Zoo Notepads with Wiggle Eyes are a great stocking stuffer for 9 year old boys and girls (or really any school age children). Hopefully, they’ll be enough to get your child excited about heading back to school once the holidays are over.
55. My Little Pony Toys like My Little Pony Princess Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash Figures are cheap stocking stuffers for kids and way less work than a real pony. 😉
56. LEGO Mini Figure like LEGO Series 10 Baseball Fielder Mini Figure can be a great addition to any lego sets that are under the tree waiting to be opened. This is one stocking stuffer for 9 year old boys that pretty much all boys (even grown boys like your hubby) will want to play with!
57. Magnets make great stocking stuffers to encourage your child to proudly display his or her works of art, school assignments, or anything else. Get alphabet magnets to encourage his or her spelling skills or this set of 6 fun Kikkerland Owl Magnets.
58. Barbie Outfits like Barbie I Can Be Doll Fashion Outfit (Musician Violin) are one of the best cheap stocking stuffers for kids if your little ones are in to playing dress up with their dolls or action figures.
59. Travel Games such as Scavenger Hunt For Kids Cards are a must-have stocking stuffer if your family will be doing some traveling this holiday season. Trust me, this will make the experience more enjoyable for everyone involved (especially you).
60. Silly Straws are a stocking stuffer that is sure to encourage your child to drink all of his or her milk, juice, or any other beverage you put before them. Check out 36 Crazy Loop Straws to get a lot of silly straws for not a lot of money.
61. Puzzle Books such as Beginner Word and Number Puzzles for Kids are fun stocking stuffers for boys and girls that will keep your kiddo mentally stimulated over the Christmas break.
62. Sunglasses are an inexpensive and useful stocking stuffer for adult children and kids. They come in a variety of styles, sizes, and colors; start your search by checking out Polarspex Kids Polarized Sunglasses.
63. Wooden Puzzles like Velociraptor Dinosaur 3D Woodcraft Construction Kit can make for cheap stocking stuffers that’ll keep the kids challenged and entertained for hours (hopefully).
64. Earmuffs like gloves, might not be an initial fan favorite stocking stuffer but your child will change his or her tune once they head outside for some winter fun. Check out some cute and warm earmuffs like Winter Ear Warmers – Soft & Warm Cable Knit Furry Fleece Earmuffs.
Tip: Earmuffs can also make great stocking stuffers for adult children or Mom and Dad. If you need more gift ideas for the special dudes in your life, check out these 101 stocking stuffers for men!
65. Comic Books such as Tiny Titans Vol. 01: Welcome to the Treehouse are fabulous stocking stuffers for 9 year old boys and girls (or any kiddo) that you want to encourage to read more! Before you know it, they’ll be caught up in the action.
66. Life Saver Candy Books are two cheap stocking stuffers for kids in one package: A yummy sweet treat and a story.
67. Card Games like Uno Card Game are one of the best stocking stuffers for kids if you’re looking to spend some quality time together as a family. Card games can even encourage moody teenagers to be in the same room as Mom and Dad for more than 10 minutes at a time! 🙂
68. Paper Dolls are cheap stocking stuffers for girls who love to play with dolls. Not sure where to start? Check out Madeline Paper Dolls.
69. Yo-Yos are another classic stocking stuffer; just because they aren’t the “latest” technology doesn’t mean your kid won’t have tons of fun. Go for a Duncan Pulse Yo Yo.
70. Friendship Bracelet Kits like ALEX Toys DIY Wear Friends 4 Ever Jewelry are the perfect crafty kids stocking stuffer. The kiddos will have a ball getting together with their friends and decorating each others’ wrists.
71. Glow Sticks are fun and cheap stocking stuffers for kids and offer the practical element of safety. Plus, they come in assorted colors. Just check out Glow Sticks in Assorted Colors.
Cheap stocking stuffers: Ideas for kids ages 12 through teens
72. Glitter Pens like Sakura Gelly Roll Assorted Colors Stardust Meteor Pen Set are sure to be a hit. After all, everything is better with a little bling right? 😉
73. Watches are useful and cheap stocking stuffers kids. Plus, they can be a pretty awesome fashion accessory; just check out Timex Girls’ “Time Teacher” Floral Elastic Strap Watch.
Tip: Watches also work well as stocking stuffers for adult children and Mom and Dad! If you need more stocking stuffer ideas for men, here are 75 stocking stuffer ideas.
74. Small Flashlights like MAGLITE K3A116 AAA Solitaire Flashlight are a surprisingly useful stocking stuffer that will easily fit in a backpack or purse.
Tip: I highly recommend this stocking stuffer for adult children or teens who are driving and may need to look for car keys or change a tire in the dark.
75. Socks may never have been voted one of the best stocking stuffers for kids, but socks can be pretty darn fun. Check out these Angelina socks as a starting point for finding some wild footwear.
76. Lip Gloss like Bonne Bell Lip Smackers Lip Smacker Party Pack are fun, frugal, and tasty stocking stuffers for girls. Yep, the biggest potential issue with gifting flavored lip gloss is the difficulty in resisting licking it off.
Bonus: Looking for beauty products that are chemical free? Consider making your own lip gloss this holiday season. I recommend this DIY cinnamon flavored lip gloss!
77. Sugar Free Gum is a sweet treat you don’t have to feel guilty about. Try buying your kids a bag of Dubble Bubble Sugar Free as a stocking stuffer this year.
78. Bookmarks like this Mark-My-Time Digital Bookmark make the perfect cheap stocking stuffer for kids if you have a bookworm on your hands!
79. Small Photo Albums are must-have stocking stuffers for kids now that nearly everyone is equipped with a camera. Photo albums like Pioneer Expressions are a frugal option that would also work as a stocking stuffer for adult children.
Tip: Make this stocking stuffer even sweeter by filling the photo album with pictures before gifting it.
80. T-Shirt Graffiti Markers such as these T-Shirt Graffiti Markers will allow your kids to show off their individuality by personalizing their clothes.
81. Locker Mirrors are a good cheap stocking stuffer for kids (especially teens) so that they can ensure they’re ready to impress while running between classes. Check out this great option: Magnetic Locker Blue Framed Mirror.
82. Scented Body Sprays like The Body Shop Body Mist can make great cheap stocking stuffers for kids… especially if they have gym period at school!
83. Manicure Sets will allow your daughter to give herself a salon worthy treatment without a salon worthy price. Check out this too cute Ms. Manicure Pretty in Pink Manicure Set. This would definitely work as a stocking stuffer for adult children, so check your list twice for any ladies (or gentlemen) that would enjoy a little TLC this holiday season.
Bonus: Want to take this from “stocking stuffer” to a gift worthy of being under the tree? Turn it into a mani-pedi in a jar.
84. Picture Frames such as MCS 3.25×3.25 Inch Clear Plastic 6 Sided Photo Cube 4-Pack are a win-win. Your child is allowed to decorate his or her room and you don’t have to deal with a million holes in the wall! See, win-win.
85. Key Chains make fun stocking stuffers for teens, especially new drivers.
Tip: Even if he or she isn’t driving, key chains can still be useful for keeping track of house keys. Check out this cute keychain to get inspired: Love Your Breed Acrylic Keychain.
86. Beef Jerky is a tasty, high protein snack that makes for a cheap stocking stuffer for kids on the go or the young athlete needing to fuel up quick.
87. Travel Size Toiletries make great stocking stuffers for adult children, teens, and even younger kids. Kids can take them on sleepovers, use them at school, or put them to use on family trips. This 9-Piece Women’s Travel Kit with Zippered Bag should get you started.
88. Ear Buds like Panasonic In-Ear Headphone may not be the “best stocking stuffer for kids” ever but I’m pretty sure they are a fav among parents. Seriously, have you heard some of their music? 😉
89. iTunes Gift Cards make excellent stocking stuffers for kids (and stocking stuffers for adult children, for that matter) since they can be used to download music, apps, movies, books, and more!
Bonus: Dress this gift up by putting the gift card in a snow globe.
90. Travel Alarm Clocks such as MARATHON CL030023 Travel Alarm Clock with Calendar & Temperature are a stocking stuffer that should ensure your kiddo is never late to school again, right? (Yeah, that’s probably wishful thinking, but hopefully this gift will help!)
91. Cosmetic Bags are a cheap stocking stuffer for girls so that your little princess can stash all of her personal belongings fashionably (and hopefully neatly). Check out this Chomeiu- Professional Cosmetic Makeup Bag Organizer.
92. Small Calculators like this Sharp Electronics Translucent 3 Key Memory Youth Calculator make practical stocking stuffers for boys and girls alike.
93. Pocket Knives are an inexpensive and practical stocking stuffer idea for kids if you think your child is responsible enough. (Alternatively, just use this idea as a stocking stuffer for adult children!) Not sure which kind of pocket knife to buy? Check out this Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife from Victorinox.
94. Make-Up Brushes such as BESTOPE Makeup Brushes are must-have stocking stuffers for teens if your daughter has reached the makeup-wearing stage of life.
Bonus: Keep her skin healthy and beautiful by also gifting her this homemade makeup brush cleaner.
95. USB Flash Drives always come in handy for both school and personal use. Try the Samsung 32GB BAR (METAL) USB 3.0 Flash Drive.
96. Diary with Lock and Key like Hot Focus Peace Diary with Lock and Keys will provide her (or him!) with a place to share personal thoughts and dreams.
97. Disposable Cameras are still a kids stocking stuffer option despite the fact that many kids have cameras on their phones; disposable cameras are just the thing for passing around on field trips, slumber parties, and school dances. Capture every moment with QuickSnap Flash 400 Disposable 35mm Camera.
98. Cell Phone Cases are cheap stocking stuffers for kids that are a win-win. Win 1: They allow kids to show off their individuality. Win 2: They provide much needed protection. Why not give them one they’re proud to rock out with like Bling Zebra Skin (Pink/Hot Pink) Diamante.
99. Magazine Subscriptions are an underutilized gift idea that I think are one of the best stocking stuffers for adult children and kids since they’re the gift that keeps on giving (you get more than one magazine).
Want to help your son or daughter stay up-to-date with the latest teen news. How about Seventeen magazine?
100. Mascara, especially a nice, non-clumping brand will be much appreciated by the girl who likes makeup. Try 3-pack Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara for a stocking stuffer for girls.
101. Candy Canes like Candy Cane Peppermint Flavored is the peppermint treat that makes Christmas complete!
There you have it – 101 cheap stocking stuffers for kids! From my family to yours – happy holidays!
What are the best irons of 2015 says
You need to be a part of a contest for one of the
best sites on the web. I am going to recommend this web site!
That’s a great list. I would add one more – swiggies, wrist water bottles for kids over 11. Healthy, unique, and inexpensive.
That’s a great list. I would add one more – swiggies, wrist water bottles for kids 5-11. Healthy, unique, and inexpensive.
Thanks, Julie! 🙂
This is a great list of things for the kiddos for Christmas! Thank you. You’ve given me quite a few ideas for my little guy.
So glad! 🙂
machine a pain says
Hi there I am so thrilled I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here
now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through
it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have
time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.
Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn. That is an extremely neatly written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra
of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely return.
Paula Gearhart says
Great site. Made a good list of ideas for several different ages. Thank you
Glad to hear it, Paula! Merry Christmas! 🙂 Kelli