When was the last time you took a nice long soak in a tub? I’m talking about a bath with some combination of bubbles, candles, wine, and a good book? If the only bath you’ve had in the last year or so is the one you get when you child splashes water all over you when he or she is in the tub it’s time to indulge yourself. In fact, I’d be willing to bet you’ve forgotten how luxurious and relaxing a good soak can be. Turn up the luxury a bit with this bath fizzies recipe.
These fizzies are a homemade recipe for beauty and relaxation…with a super low price tag. Choose soothing essential oils like lavender to help you relax and the let the coconut oil in this bath fizzies recipe moisturize your skin. You’ll emerge from the bath feeling like a new woman. Go on, I dare you to try out this homemade recipe for beauty.
By the way, this bath fizzies recipe is incredibly easy to make. In fact, you don’t need an oven or even a microwave so there’s no excuse not to whip up a batch and pamper yourself.
On top of spoiling your skin, why not pay some attention to those locks? Get silky shiny hair with this DIY coconut oil mask.
½ cup Epsom salts
1 cup baking soda
¼ cup cream of tartar
3 TBSP. coconut oil
Essential oil to scent
Molds (silicone is best for easy removal) – Here are a couple of great options: Flower Mold or Muffin and Cupcake Mold You can also use a muffin tin or mini muffin tin lined with plastic wrap.
1. Add Epsom salts, baking soda, cream of tartar, and coconut oil to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Add essential oil until the mixture smells good to you. Mix thoroughly.
Note: You want the mixture to stay mostly together when squished into a ball shape. If the mixture is too dry and crumbly spritz it lightly with water and mix again.
3. Press the mixture into the molds. Be sure to press firmly into all the corners and edges.
4. Allow to dry (overnight is best).
Note: Do not try to remove your bath fizzies early or they will crumble and fall apart.
5. Gently remove the bath fizzies from the mold and store in an airtight container until ready to use.
To use: Drop one or two into hot running bath and watch them fizz.
If you’re looking for inspiration this holiday season, this homemade recipe for beauty makes a gift worthy product. Use different shaped molds and a variety of essential oils to turn this bath fizzies recipe into cute gifts perfect for anyone on your shopping list.
What essential oils will use for this bath fizzies recipe?
Looking for more homemade recipes for beauty? Be sure to follow Freebie Finding Mom’s DIY Beauty Tips Pinterest board. Also be sure to hang around this site as this is just one of ten days of DIY beauty recipes I’ll be sharing this holiday season.
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.