Healthy Fun Snacks For Kids: Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
Healthy fun snacks for kids that they’ll actually eat and don’t take half a day to prepare aren’t so easy to come by. Sure, Pinterest is chock full of inspiration, but how many of those recipes actually check all the boxes?
Luckily, healthy fun snacks for kids that are delicious, fast, and simple do exist. I promise. You’ll just have to hunt a little harder for them.
Obviously, the easiest and quickest route is to simply forgo homemade snacks, and if you’re okay with that, here are 37 healthy fun snacks for kids that’ll fit the bill.
However, homemade healthy fun snacks for kids that’ll fit your busy schedule and their picky preferences are out there. For example, these healthy popsicle recipes are perfect for the dog days of summer and the largest investment of time they require is waiting for them to freeze!
In addition to being a healthy fun snack for kids, this recipe could also make for a great side dish when you need a fast and nutritious breakfast.
Okay, well, I think I can hear your stomach growling so without further ado, let’s get to making this healthy fun snack for kids (and adults)!
2 large bananas
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Add olive oil to a non stick pan.
2. Slice bananas into 1/3″ pieces.
3. Combine cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar in a small dish.
4. Place bananas in the pan and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle bananas with half of cinnamon mixture.
6. Flip the bananas and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Sprinkle bananas with remaining cinnamon mixture and remove from heat.
8. Enjoy this healthy fun snack for kids!
Ready to try these pan fried cinnamon bananas? Let me know how they turn out in the comments!
Need more healthy fun snacks for kids? No worries, I’ve got you covered. Run, don’t walk, over to: