Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to add a personal touch to any space? Look no further than printable quotes, like these three frugal (not free) printable inspirational quotes PDFs! From your home to the office, they’re a great way to add a pop of positivity. 🙂
Is your home feeling a little hum-drum? Your office a little “official?” If you’re in need of a quick, easy, and perhaps most important, frugal way to give the place a bit of personality, you’re in the right place! And these frugal (not free) printable quotes are the answer.
Below, I’ll share three frugal (not free) printable wall art quotes that I think are just the right combination of fun and inspirational. However, in the event that my chosen printable quotes don’t mesh with your personality or your décor, I’ll also share some ideas on creating your own free printable wall art quotes! (And don’t worry, you don’t have to be a DIY diva to pull it off, I promise. 😉 )
- Download the printable quote (or quotes!) you want to use.
- Print the quote on nice paper. You may want to use a slightly thicker paper, like cardstock, and possibly even colored paper of some kind, like a cream.
- Place the printable motivational quote in a cute frame. You can find inexpensive and unique picture frames at thrift stores and yard sales.
- Hang the frame on the wall, place it on a picture shelf, or prop it up on a surface. Here’s a picture of two of them in my kitchen. I think they look beautiful!
- For best results, look at your frugal (not free) printable quotes PDF turned décor frequently! 😉
Note: If you have a smidge of technical ability you can print the quotes in different sizes to give yourself more frame options!
Better Together Printable Quote
The “better together” printable positive quote is great for your first place as a married couple or even a family home. Consider placing wedding or family photos around it. For a slightly more modern or chic look, use black and white photos around this black and white printable quote.
Tip: Printable cute inspirational quotes, like this one, can also make heartfelt and frugal gift options! For example, give a framed version of this printable quote as a bridal shower gift. Need some absolutely free printable quotes to go with it? How about:
Home is Our Happy Place Printable Positive Quote
This frugal (not free) printable wall art quote has a modern minimalist feel. The rest of your house may feel cluttered and chaotic but this quote sure doesn’t! 😉
Bonus: While I love the simplicity and versatility of using printable motivational quotes to decorate, you may want to mix it up a little. Here are some other frugal DIY décor ideas:
Too Blessed Printable Inspirational Quote PDF
Whether you’re at home or work, looking at this frugal (not free) printable inspirational quote PDF will (hopefully) remind you of all of the things you have to be thankful for. This could also be a cute sort of tongue-in-cheek baby shower gift add on. Trust me, that new mom is about to be blessed and stressed! 😉
Tip: Having trouble feeling blessed because of all the stress? Printable quotes may not be enough; consider keeping a gratitude journal as well. Studies have shown that gratitude practices can help reduce stress and improve self-awareness—now there’s something to be grateful for! 😉
Create Free Printable Quotes
Whether the above just aren’t your style or you simply must have absolutely free printable quotes PDFs, no worries! You can make your own printable motivational quotes, funny quotes, etc. In other words, you can create your very own custom free printable wall art quotes … and it isn’t even that hard.
The first step is to find the quote you want to use. You may be able to find a printable positive quote, but more likely, you’ll be re-writing the quote. (More on that in a sec.) Here are some quotes and ideas that may inspire you:
- 15 Homemade Mother’s Day Ideas: Poems and Quotes Gifts
- Money Management Quotes That Will Make You Think or Crack You Up
- 10 Funny Father’s Day Quotes – Guaranteed to Make You Laugh!
- Inspirational Quote Coloring Pages for Adults
- 32 First Day of School Quotes for Teachers, Students, and Parents
Of course, you can also just search the Internet or even your favorite books for inspiring quotes and phrases you’d like to use. 🙂
Once you’ve found the quote you’d like to use, it’s time to get your hands dirty, so to speak. Yep, it’s time to write the printable cute inspirational quote out! So, choose a font you’d like to use … or maybe a combo of two fonts. Here are some fun cursive and calligraphy fonts to explore:
- Standard cursive like these Capital Free Printable Cursive Alphabet Letters and Free Printable Lowercase Cursive Alphabet.
- Royal fancy cursive; here is the Uppercase Free Printable Royal Fancy Cursive Alphabet Letters and
Free Printable Royal Fancy Lowercase Cursive Alphabet Letters.
- Basic calligraphy like this Free Printable Beginner Calligraphy Alphabet: Uppercase Letters and Free Printable Beginner Calligraphy Alphabet: Lowercase Letters.
- Free Printable Gothic Calligraphy Alphabet, which is also available in a free printable gothic calligraphy lowercase letters alphabet.
Tip: Before you break out that gorgeous (and pricey) cardstock or stationary, practice on regular notebook paper first! You can practice by simply tracing letters, which is probably how you learned to write your ABCs in the first place. 😉 Tracing will help build muscle memory and with enough practice you’ll be able to write your quote free-hand. Alternatively, you can simply create your décor by tracing.
What positive and inspirational quotes did you create? Share your creativity in the comments!