Cheap Recipes Using Ground Beef & Stewed Beef
35. Easy Crockpot Lasagna (Freebie Finding Mom) – Looking for hearty and filling recipes using ground beef? Look no further than this crockpot lasagna. It’s super easy and super delicious! Serve with an easy salad for some added nutritional content.
36. Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – Not only does the crockpot lend a big old helping hand with cheap quick easy dinner recipes, it also makes them taste better. Take this mouthwatering beef stew recipe for example, since the meat and veggies soak up those seasonings and broth for 7-8 hours they’re extra flavorful and tender! 🙂
37. Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Beef and Peppers (Freebie Finding Mom) – Beef stew meets Chinese takeout in this cheap and easy family meal. I know, it sounds a little odd but don’t be afraid to give it a try. I think you’ll find it’s a match made in heaven! Tip: Don’t let the word “spicy” scare you off; you can easily tweak the heat level in this recipe to make it perfect for all family members.
38. Beef Stroganoff Crockpot Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – Here’s another tasty crockpot creation that won’t break your budget. I love making beef stroganoff in the crockpot because the long cooking time gives the meat plenty of time to soak up the seasonings.
39. Simple Salisbury Steak (Cincy Shopper) – Sometimes the simplest recipes using ground beef are the best! This salisbury steak recipe calls for (mainly) ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, which is a great way to save money and not waste food. Plus, it can easily be paired with a variety of side dishes so you can use up what’s on hand. (Although mashed potatoes are a classic pairing choice!)
40. Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef Noodle (Cincy Shopper) – If you want cheap quick easy dinner recipes but are trying to avoid a lot of “boxed” food items, the Internet is a plethora of homemade copycat recipes… like this one. It’s no more difficult to make than your store-bought Hamburger Helper but you have more control over the quality of ingredients.
41. One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta (Cincy Shopper) – Okay, this may not exactly fall into the category of “healthy budget recipes,” but it is inexpensive to make (just $7.96). Bonus: This “pizza” recipe is sure to impress your picky little eaters!
42. One Pot American Goulash (Cincy Shopper) – Not only is this hearty meal quick to make, it’s quick to clean up since it is a “one pot” recipe. My favorite!
43. Easy Shepherd’s Pie Recipe (Cincy Shopper) – This cheap quick easy dinner recipe is an excellent way to make a little ground beef go a long way and use up veggies that have been lingering in your fridge or freezer. Never had shepherd’s pie? Think of it kind of like a chicken pot pie but with ground beef instead of chicken and mashed potatoes on top instead of crust.
44. Mongolian Beef and Peppers (Simple Saving Savvy) – Here’s another fast recipe using ground beef. You’ll only need 10 minutes of prep time to put this recipe together and another 15 minutes of cooking time. You’ll have your family sitting down to dinner in under 30 minutes… that’s faster than you could have a pizza delivered!
45. One Pot Beef and Macaroni (Small Town Woman) – Have a little one who wants to live on mac n cheese? Try introducing him or her to this recipe using ground beef. It’s a great way to add a little protein and flavor to normal mac n cheese.
46. Easy Cabbage Roll Skillet (Small Town Woman) – Looking for cheap quick easy dinner recipes that’ll get your family out of a food funk? Give this cabbage roll skillet recipe a try. You can be putting this tasty skillet creation on the kitchen table in 45 minutes or less.
47. Low Carb Chili Recipe in a Crock Pot or Instant Pot (Wholesome Yum) – Sticking to your New Year’s resolution to eat healthier? Need healthy budget recipes? This crockpot chili recipe is low carb, gluten-free, and paleo friendly… oh, and delicious. Your waistline and your family will thank you for whipping this up!
Angela MacRae says
Wow these recipes sound great 🙂
Thanks, Angela! Hope they make your life easier. 🙂 Kelli