Quick Vegetarian Recipes
61. Friendship Bean Soup (Freebie Finding Mom) – Whether you need a healthy budget recipe or a frugal gift, be sure to check out this Mason jar meal. This is a fantastic “get well soon” gift during cold and flu season!
62. Mexican Quinoa (Freebie Finding Mom) – Looking for quick vegetarian recipes? This is one my favorites. Simply replace the chicken broth with vegetable broth to make it truly vegetarian friendly. Bonus: Leftovers form this recipe can easily be frozen and re-heated later.
63. Cauliflower Chowder Recipe (Reuse Grow Enjoy) – Just a little tweaking will turn this hearty cauliflower chowder recipe into a quick vegetarian recipe. All you have to do is “forget” the bacon and use vegetable broth in place of chicken broth. This recipe is perfect if you need to feed a crowd. As is, it’ll serve up to 8 people but you can easily scale it up to feed even more!
64. Easy Vegetarian Chili Recipe (Slap Dash Mom) – If you and your family are sports fanatics, consider this cheap quick easy dinner recipe for your next tailgating party. Thanks to the black beans and sweet potatoes, it’s nice and hearty, but since it’s meat-free it’s extra frugal. Tip: Leave out the cheese for a vegan-friendly meal.
65. Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese (Slap Dash Mom) – Mac n cheese gets a grown up twist in this mouthwatering recipe. By the way, if half of your household is vegetarian and the rest are staunch meat eaters, you can easily serve this as a side dish alongside whatever the meat eaters are having.
66. Weight Watchers Spaghetti Bake (Slap Dash Mom) – Frequently, individuals trying to eat healthy think they have to avoid pasta entirely. That’s not the case, as you’ll see with this healthy budget recipe. It’s Weight Watchers approved and vegetarian friendly! Remember folks, everything in moderation. (Except cheese… just kidding.) 🙂
67. Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup Recipe (Nerdy Foodie Mom) – This indulgent and cheesy soup is just the thing after a long day at work or time spent out in the snow. Since you only need 20 minutes of prep time, you can easily get this recipe together before heading to work and then come home to a delicious homemade meal.
68. Creamy Potato Soup (Singing Through The Rain) – Can’t get enough potato soup? I know, it’s one of my favs during the fall and winter too. Here’s another cheap quick easy dinner recipe for potato soup that is sure to have your family coming back for seconds.
69. Slow Cooker Potato Cheddar Soup Recipe (A Bride On A Budget) – Hmmm, another potato soup recipe? Okay, I might have a teensy potato soup problem, but it’s just so darn good! Plus, most potato soups make awesome quick vegetarian recipes so you can never have enough, right?
70. Creamy Garlic Pasta (Singing Through The Rain) – Whether you’re looking for cheap and easy family meals or indulgent date night dinners, be sure to give this recipe a try. Use vegetable broth to make it a vegetarian delight or serve with some steak or chicken to beef it up a bit (haha). 🙂
71. Crock Pot Baked Ziti (The Dinner Mom) – Don’t let the name full you, there’s no baking involved with this easy and quick vegetarian recipe. Nope, the crockpot will do all the work for you! Serve alone or with a fresh salad for a filling weeknight dinner.
Even if you’re not a vegetarian, going “meatless” can save you big bucks at the grocery store, so try it for at least 1 meal a week. If you’re looking for more quick vegetarian recipes be sure to consider these 18 Easy Meatless Meals.