Easy Pork Recipes
72. Crockpot Pulled Pork Gyros (Freebie Finding Mom) – Take your tastebuds on a trip to Greece with this cheap quick easy dinner recipe. Simply dump all your ingredients in the crockpot and then proceed with your day as planned. Then, before dinner, mix up the easy Tzatziki sauce, shred the pork, and add it to pita pockets.
73. Bacon Chorizo Breakfast Pasta (Glitz & Grits) – Breakfast for dinner? Why not? This cheap and easy family meal is packed full of protein so it’s great when you need fuel to get you through the rest of the evening.
74. Bacon Chicken Sausage Macaroni and Cheese (Small Town Woman) – If your little one loves mac n cheese but you’re concerned it might not have enough nutrients to stand on its own as a meal, I hear ya! Add some much needed protein to mac n cheese with this twist on the classic dish.
75. Easy Sausage Pasta Bake (Two Kids And A Coupon) – You can make this cheap quick easy dinner recipe for $10 or less, and it only calls for 4 ingredients so you can get in and out of the store in a jiffy. I especially like this recipe when you need to feed a crowd as the pasta is quite filling and can go a long way.
76. Cornish Pasty Stuffed Bread Bowls (Recipe This) – Think you can’t do much in just 5 minutes? Wrong! For starters, 5 minutes is all you need to prep this cheap and easy family meal. Bonus: You can make this recipe for only $0.69 per person!
77. The Ultimate Frugal Spanish Tapas Breakfast (Recipe This) – Loving the whole breakfast for dinner concept? Here’s another cheap quick easy dinner recipe that’s bringing breakfast to the dinner table. The cost? Just $0.57 per person.
78. Slow Cooked Simple Pork Lasagne (Recipe This) – If you’re a fan of lasagna but want to mix things up a bit, be sure to check out this slow cooker pork version. It’s super quick (just 5 minutes of prep time) and super tasty. Seriously, be sure to make a double batch if you want to have any leftovers!
79. Minced Pork Cannelloni Recipe (Recipe This) – Unfortunately, no matter how you look at it, this is not a healthy budget recipe. BUT that’s okay. As long as you aren’t eating it every day. (Although, trust me, you will be tempted to eat it everyday!) Make this pork cannelloni recipe when you’re in the mood for something indulgent and hearty yet still frugal.
80. Sweet & Sour Pork (Recipe This) – Is it Wok Wednesday again? Enjoy this healthy Chinese sweet and sour pork at home. Not only will you save money (just $0.55 per person) but you’ll also know you’re getting quality, unprocessed ingredients. Bonus: This cheap quick easy dinner recipe only requires 5 minutes of prep time.
81. Arugula Pesto Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops (Lydi Out Loud) – While the grill may not be so much fun in the winter (at least in the part of the country that gets snow!), it’s a great tool in the summer. Using the grill allows you to keep the oven off and thus keep the house cooler during those hot months. Once the snow has melted and the thermometer has climbed above freezing, head out to try this grilled pork recipe. This flavorful dish complete with homemade pesto is sure to be a summer fav.
82. French Onion Soup Roasted Pork Tenderloin (Lydi Out Loud) – Roasted pork tenderloin meets French onion soup in this cheap quick easy dinner recipe. This dish is great in the fall or winter when you feel like you need something a bit heavier to warm you up.
83. Pork Steak & Fries (Recipe This) – Need cheap quick easy dinner recipes that really emphasize the “quick” aspect? You’re in the right place. This recipe only requires 3 minutes of prep time. Yep, just 3 measly minutes. Save even more time by opting for frozen fries (versus making your own).
84. Italian Quesadillas (Singing Through The Rain) – My picky little eater is a big fan of finger foods like chicken nuggets and pizza, so when I saw this cheap and easy family meal I was pretty confident it would be a hit. It’s similar to pizza… just in quesadilla form. I know, it sounds bit strange but it’s actually tasty and quick so who cares how it sounds! 🙂
85. One Skillet Spicy Sausage Jambalya (Dukes & Duchesses) – Have I mentioned that cheap quick easy dinner recipes that you can make in one pot are some of my favs? Well they are. If you’re looking for a fun new dish to try that won’t leave you with a sink full of dirty dishes, give this one a go. Tip: If you’re concerned it might be too spicy, opt for just plain diced tomatoes (versus diced tomatoes with green chilies).
86. Macaroni Pizza Casserole Recipe (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Macaroni and pizza in one? Aaaahhhh… that my friend is the sound of angels signing, or maybe moms the world over breathing a sigh of relief. Here’s a cheap and easy family meal your picky eater is sure to approve of.