If you’re on the hunt for a comforting, hearty home cooked meal look no further than this easy crockpot lasagna recipe. In fact, this easy crockpot lasagna should check off every box on your list; it’s:
- Easy (as the title implies)
In addition, this recipe for easy crockpot lasagna is not super hands on. All you have to do is brown the meat, mix the ingredients together, layer them in the crockpot, and you’re done. This will free you up to tackle one of the other hundred things on your to-do list.
For more delicious crockpot recipes, follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Crockpot Recipes Pinterest board.
1 lb. ground beef, lean
28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
12 oz. package no cook lasagna noodles
½ cup grated Parmesan
16 oz. package mozzarella or shredded cheddar cheese
12 oz. container ricotta
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. basil
½ tsp. black pepper
3 cloves garlic crushed
1. In a large saucepan brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, basil, black pepper, and garlic.
3. In a separate bowl stir together Parmesan, half of shredded cheese, ricotta, and eggs until mixed well.
4. Spray crockpot generously with non-stick spray.
5. Spoon about ⅓ of the meat mixture into the bottom of crockpot.
6. Break up noodles to make them fit in crockpot and cover sauce in a noodle layer.
7. Spread half ricotta filling over noodles.
8. Repeat layers, ending with a sprinkling of remaining shredded cheese on top.
9. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
If you want to make this easy crockpot lasagna even healthier, consider swapping the ground beef out for ground turkey or chicken. In addition, when serving this easy crockpot lasagna, pair it with a vegetable laden salad to offset some of those carbs.
If you have leftovers of this easy crockpot lasagna they’ll reheat perfect for lunch at the office tomorrow. Enjoy!