48. 7-Ingredient Low Carb Lasagna Stuffed Peppers (Wholesome Yum) – If you’re on an anti-pasta kick lately, try this recipe on for size. It allows you to indulge in the cheesy goodness of a classic Italian dish (lasagna) without the noodles. Instead of noodles, hollowed out peppers hold the tasty filling. This recipe is gluten-free and low carb so enjoy!
49. Hamburger Casserole (Baking With Mom) – This recipe using ground beef will only cost you about $8 to make. Bonus: If you aren’t feeding a huge family, you’ll probably have enough leftovers for you and the hubby to have lunch the next day… so you’re really getting two meals for $8. Not too shabby.
50. How to Make a Frugal Bolognese Pizza on the Tightest of Budgets (Recipe This) – If pizza is a big hit in your house, you won’t want to miss out on this cheap and easy family meal. While takeout pizza is always going to be easier than making your own (unless your own is frozen), it’s never going to be cheaper. Unless you’re putting pricy ingredients like caviar on your homemade pizza. If you are, stop. 🙂 Anyway, you can make this homemade bolognese pizza for just $0.83 per person!
51. Instant Pot Beef Stew Scraps and Parsley Dumplings (Recipe This) – You only need 10 minutes of prep time to make this cheap quick easy dinner recipe, and the amazing smells it’ll fill your house with will have your family walking around sniffing the air and asking, “What’s for dinner?”
52. Easy Mexican Ravioli Lasagna (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Ready to try something new? This recipe may sound strange; I mean, Mexican ravioli? But it’s good. Really good. Plus, it’s easy. You mix some ingredient together, layer them in a baking pan, and sit back and relax (or tackle one of the other 101 things on your to-do list).
53. Un-Stuffed Pepper Skillet (Two Healthy Kitchens) – A fun twist on a classic, instead of stuffing peppers you just dice them up and add them to the mix of yumminess. Tip: Make this cheap quick easy dinner recipe even quicker and easier by making a bunch of rice ahead of time (like over the weekend) and dishing it up throughout the week with various recipes (like this one).
54. Homemade BBQ Meatballs Recipe (Simple Saving Savvy) – Looking for recipes using ground beef that you can freeze and use later on? Look no further. These BBQ meatballs can easily be frozen (just leave off the sauce) and dished up down the road. Tip: Consider trying out different barbecue sauces to achieve different flavors. Get inspired with some of the best barbecue sauce recipes (according to Pinterest) around.
55. Cheesy Burrito Casserole (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Some of the best cheap and easy family meals are casseroles. However, if your family is getting a bit burnt out on casseroles, try this recipe. It’s a fun, cheesy, and delicious twist on burritos that is sure to impress.
56. Freezer Friendly Lasagna Roll-Ups (Thrifty T’s Treasures) – Rounding out my favorite recipes using ground beef is this freezer friendly meal. Make a double batch so you ensure you have plenty of leftovers to freeze. Then on a night when you need to serve dinner rightthissecond you’ll have something quick and easy to turn to (other than fast food). 🙂
Quick and Healthy Turkey Recipes
57. Easy Crockpot Turkey Chili Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – This is one of my favorite quick healthy turkey recipes. It’s hearty, warming, and healthier than normal chili. Thanks to the delicious seasonings and spices, if you don’t say anything, I bet your family won’t even guess that this is ground turkey instead of ground beef! It’ll be our little secret. 😉
58. Easy Hot Turkey Sandwiches (Cincy Shopper) – Who says lunch meat is just for lunch? Utilize turkey from your deli to make this quick healthy turkey recipe. When served with mashed potatoes and veggies it almost feels like a Thanksgiving feast!
59. Easy, Cheesy 5-Ingredient Pizza Pasta Bake (Two Healthy Kitchens) – I love everything about the title of this recipe. First, there’s “easy,” then “cheesy”, followed up by “5 ingredient,” and finally “pizza!” I mean, what’s not to like? This tasty dish replaces regular pepperoni with turkey pepperoni to make things a bit healthier but don’t worry, your picky little eater won’t even notice.
60. Slow Cooked Frugal Japanese Turkey Noodles (Recipe This) – While you don’t actually use a wok to make this quick healthy turkey recipe, it might be a fun candidate for Wok Wednesday. This recipe is also an excellent way to use up any leftover turkey you might have from big family dinners or the holidays.