25. Chicken & Vegetable Pie (Recipe This) – One way to turn just about any recipe into a healthy budget recipe is to pack in the vegetables. This dish does just that. You can make this hearty meal for just $1.40 per person.
26. 3-Ingredient Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos (Two Healthy Kitchens) – It’s the crock pot to the rescue (again)! Keep Taco Tuesday going with this cheap and easy family meal that calls for just 3 ingredients.
27. Instant Pot Chicken Liver & Onions (Recipe This) – Looking for cheap meals with chicken? Don’t be afraid to think outside the box and try new things. Chicken livers might sound unappetizing to you but give them a try. You’ll save big at the store and you may find a new fav food.
28. Italian Chicken Over Pasta (Singing Through The Rain) – If you have a picky little eater on your hands, whip up this recipe for you and the hubby and set aside some plain spaghetti for the little one (or serve with a little marinara sauce). Tip: Want to turn this into a healthy budget recipe? No problem! Swap the noodles for spaghetti squash.
29. Chicken Cordon Bleu Ranch Wraps With Parmesan Pita Chips (Singing Through The Rain) – While you could certainly enjoy this dish for dinner, it would also make a tasty lunch option. Make it even healthier by swapping the pita chips for sweet potato and/or kale veggie chips.
30. Chicken Elegante (Singing Through The Rain) – This cheap quick easy dinner recipe can easily be scaled up or down to feed the whole family or just one. Bonus: You only need 5 ingredients for this tasty recipe.
31. Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore (The Dinner Mom) – Make this cheap meal with chicken even easier by browning your chicken and slicing your veggies the night before. Then when you wake up in the morning you can just put everything in the crockpot and get out the door.
32. Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs With Green Beans and Red Potatoes (Mashup Mom) – Sheet pan meals are pretty similar to one pot meals in that they tend to be low on cleanup… so look out for recipes with “sheet pan” in the title! 🙂 This healthy budget recipe can be made a bit healthier by replacing the red potatoes with sweet potatoes; however, you may need to adjust the cooking time a bit.
33. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup (Simple Saving Savvy) – It’s soup season! Not only is soup a great way to warm up after coming in from the cold, cooking soup using your slow cooker will give the whole house a welcoming aroma. This particular recipe is an excellent way to feed a crowd (up to 8 people).
34. Chicken Taco Soup (Creative Homemaking) – Rounding out the cheap meals with chicken is another chicken taco soup recipe that is sure to have your family coming back for seconds. Tip: Change up the flavor by using different types of salsa (or even making your own salsa).
Whew! Can you handle even more cheap meals with chicken? Then peck your way on over to 36 Easy Cheap Chicken Recipes!