Beef Stroganoff Crockpot Recipe
What does dinner look like most nights at your house? Is it a chaotic whirlwind? An exhausting race that ends with you needing a nap? A battle to the death with picky little ones who simply refuse to eat?
The truth is, dinner shouldn’t be something you dread. It should be a time to enjoy delicious and healthy food with those that you love. It should be a time to unwind and share the events of your day. To help get dinner back on the right track, turn to dishes that are easy to make yet sure to be fan favorites like this beef stroganoff crockpot recipe.
This super simple beef stroganoff crockpot recipe tastes like it took hours of intensive preparation to create; however, in reality, it takes less than an hour to put together. Once in the crockpot, you can go about your day confident that by the time dinner rolls around you’ll have a tasty meal.
Slow cooking the meat in this beef stroganoff crockpot recipe makes it incredibly tender; plus, the length of cooking time gives the spices time to properly infuse the meat. Trust me, this beef stroganoff crockpot recipe is a keeper!
For more easy and delicious family meals, follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Crockpot Recipes Pinterest board.
1 ¼ lbs. stew meat
1 small onion, diced
8 oz. sliced mushrooms
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup beef broth, low sodium
1 cup Greek yogurt
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp. paprika
½ tsp. rosemary
½ tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. salt
2 tsp. olive oil
1. Coat crockpot well with nonstick spray.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in a large dish.
3. Toss stew meat in flour mixture and coat well.
4. Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat, when ready fry coated meat on all sides.
5. Place onions, mushrooms and garlic in bottom of crockpot, top with stew meat.
6. Add broth and rosemary to slow cooker.
7. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
8. Stir in Greek yogurt, cook an additional 30 minutes.
9. Serve over egg noodles.
Do you like this beef stroganoff crockpot recipe? Want more yummy crockpot recipes? Keeping coming back to FreebieFindingMom.com – I’ll be sharing several more over the next couple of months.
Leave a Reply