Cheap Breakfast Meals to Cook
20. Crockpot Banana Nut Oatmeal (Freebie Finding Mom) – This recipe is a life-saver for the busy mom who still wants to eat healthy. It requires almost no hands-on cooking (thank you, crockpot!), and the best part: it uses super-cheap ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
21. Easy Sausage Breakfast Casserole (Freebie Finding Mom) – This breakfast casserole is packed full of protein and sure to keep you full until lunch. You can easily swap out the sausage for turkey sausage to make it healthier or sub in your favorite veggies.
22. Crockpot French Toast Casserole (Freebie Finding Mom) – Too busy in the morning to make French toast? Not anymore! This quick version of French toast practically makes itself while everyone gets ready in the morning.
23. Overnight Steel Cut Oats (The Rising Spoon) – This is a great hands-off, healthy breakfast. Just throw the ingredients together in a mason jar, leave overnight, and add some fruit or nuts on top in the morning. So easy!
24. Tex-Mex Egg Breakfast Muffins (The Rising Spoon) – Adding veggies to your breakfast is a great way to start the day off right—and this yummy, filling breakfast muffin recipe does just that! The best part is that this recipe is so easy to customize: don’t like green chiles? No problem! Add in bell peppers instead.
More Cheap Meals to Cook
25. Mexican Quinoa (Freebie Finding Mom) – This recipe is freezer-friendly, budget-friendly, picky-taste-bud-friendly, watching-calories-friendly…the list goes on! Add chicken for a protein-packed meal or go meat-free to make the meal even cheaper.
26. Instant Pot Enchilada Rice (Cardamon & Coconut) – Have an Instant Pot? This is one recipe you want to try! It’s delicious, filling, and full of healthy vegetables.
Need even more cheap, easy recipe ideas? Look no further!
Cheap, quick, and easy dinner recipes
Easy, cheap chicken recipes
Budget family meals
Cheap, easy meals for college students
Cheap vegetarian meals
Cheap, healthy meals for college students
More cheap family meals
56 cheap and easy family meals