Cheap Pork Meals to Cook
11. Crockpot Pulled Pork Gyros (Freebie Finding Mom) – Thinking Greek? You can make it at home for a fraction of the price! This recipe lets you make tasty gyros to rival your favorite restaurant.
12. Easy Sausage Pasta Bake (Two Kids and a Coupon) – Is it just me, or is it impossible to have too much cheese? This cheesy, delicious pasta bake is sure to be devoured by everyone at the table.
13. Quick Cabbage Sausage Skillet (Masala Herb) – If you’re looking for something different to cook tonight, this recipe has incredible flavors and textures!
Cheap Pasta Meals to Cook
14. Creamy Orange Mushroom Pasta (Recipes From a Pantry) – If you’re on a really tight budget, delicious meatless meals like this one are great! This recipe is dirt cheap and goes from stove to table in under 30 minutes.
15. Crockpot Vegetarian Pasta e Fagioli (Salt & Lavender) – When you want something delicious and chock-full of vegetables, this soup does the trick. It’s perfect for vegetarians or anyone doing Meatless Mondays.
16. Lemon Ricotta Pasta (Cardamon & Coconut) – This recipe doesn’t require hours in front of the stove, making it perfect for busy weeknights. In fact, you can throw this tasty, cheap pasta together in about 20 minutes!
Cheap Soup Recipes to Cook
17. Crockpot Ham & Potato Soup (Freebie Finding Mom) – When the weather turns cold, comfort food is the best. Try this hearty soup when you need something as delicious as it is nutritious.
18. Instant Pot Tomato Soup (Easy Instant Recipes) – This flavorful soup is perfect by itself or with a gooey grilled cheese sandwich. It’s not quite as easy as opening a can of tomato soup, but (trust me), it’s worth it.
19. Chicken Veggie Noodle Soup (From This Kitchen Table) – Like the tomato soup above, this chicken noodle soup is worth the extra effort. Make it in the fall, winter, or whenever anyone in your family has a cold!