30. Cheeseburger Soup (Dancing Through the Rain) – Does tonight feel like a burger night? How about a burger soup night? Sure, drive thru burgers can definitely make for cheap dinner meals, but they aren’t exactly nutritious, am I right? Instead, opt for this easy soup recipe that’s both delicious and nutritious!
Bonus: Forget about fast food! Keep your family well fed with these 62 Cheap Family Meals.
31. Old Fashioned Goulash (Dancing Through the Rain) – Not familiar with goulash? It’s a cheap meal to cook, a soup or stew, consisting of meat, vegetables, and delicious seasoning. The name itself may not sound super yummy but don’t judge a book by its cover! This is a dish that’s definitely worth whipping up. 🙂
32. Easy Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole (Wholesome Yum) – What’s not to love about cheap easy meals, like this one, that are frugal, fast, and healthy? This cabbage roll casserole is low carb, paleo friendly, gluten-free, and whole30 approved!
Pork Budget Family Meals
33. Easy Sausage Breakfast Casserole (Freebie Finding Mom) – Breakfast offers a whole heaping helping of budget family meals, like this one, so why not serve breakfast for dinner?
34. Crockpot Pulled Pork Gyros (Freebie Finding Mom) – Take your tastebuds on a trip with this cheap dinner meal for pulled pork gyros. Best of all, this recipe requires very little effort on your part, thanks to the use of the crockpot.
35. Crockpot Hearty Ham & Potato Soup (Freebie Finding Mom) – Craving cheap easy meals that’ll leave you with enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow? Allow me to introduce you to this cozy ham and potato soup which can be made in the crockpot! Yep, I think you two are going to be BFFs. 😉
Bonus: Can’t get enough slow cooker recipes? Me neither! Here are 39 of my favorite slow cooker recipes.
36. Mandarin Orange & Red Pepper Pork (Food Meanderings) – A cheap meal to cook that comes together in under 30 minutes and requires only one pan… you’ve got my attention! This recipe creates a semi-homemade dish that the whole family will be drooling over.
37. Pork Chops with Pan Gravy (Garlic and Zest) – I bet you never thought your hectic weeknight lineup would include pork chops with homemade gravy, am I right? This tasty budget family meal is about to rock your world! It calls for just 15 minutes of time and is easy on your wallet.
38. Easy Leftover Pork Fried Rice (Mashup Mom) – Cheap dinner meals incorporating leftovers are a great way to save on your food bill. This particular fried rice recipe is a fantastic way to use up leftover pork and satisfy your Chinese takeout craving in just 20 minutes.
39. Macaroni Pizza Casserole (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Struggling to find cheap meals to cook that your picky little (or big?) eaters will chow down on? Try calling something “pizza;” no, really, call a dish pizza and watch it practically vanish in front of you. This cheesy tasty casserole is no exception. Plus, it requires just 20 minutes of prep time!
40. Egg Roll in a Bowl (The Rising Spoon) – Missing those egg rolls from your favorite hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant? I feel ya! Try this cheap easy meal, which is a healthier (low carb, paleo friendly) version of egg rolls, to help you stay on budget by eating in.
Bonus: Here are 56 more cheap and easy family meals to try.
Turkey Budget Family Meals
41. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole (Freebie Finding Mom) – Here’s a budget family meal that works great for breakfast or dinner. Keep it healthy by adding in lots of veggies (like spinach and peppers) and using turkey sausage (instead of pork sausage).
42. Crockpot Turkey Chili (Freebie Finding Mom) – Opt for cheap dinner meals, like this one, that’ll keep your family full all evening long and won’t have you stuck in the kitchen all day! This hearty chili cooks up nice and easy in the crockpot so you can spend more quality time with the fam and less time doing dishes. #winning
43. Turkey Parmesan Pasta (Moneywise Mom) – This tasty recipe proves that cheap meals to cook that come together in under 30 minutes do exist! You could whip up this recipe even faster by browning a big batch of ground turkey at the start of the week and using it as needed.
44. Walking Taco Bowl (Wholesome Yum) – Searching for cheap easy meals that’ll feed a crowd? Your search is over! These walking taco bowls can be made on a budget by opting for various ingredients that you either have on hand or are on sale and are super easy to scale up or down. Best of all? They’re easy to eat while you walk or stand around such as at a neighborhood block party.
Bonus: Need more recipes to feed a crowd or a large family? I’ve got you covered! Here are 39 cheap and easy meals to cook for large families!