Valentine’s Day Dinner Dessert Recipes
41. Valentine’s Day Cookies Recipe: Strawberry Milkshake Cookies (Freebie Finding Mom) – I’m hard pressed to think of a Valentines Day recipe for a dessert that is more perfect for February 14th. The end product is pink and white and tastes like strawberries and chocolate. Tip: Be sure to make plenty to go around as these cookies are going to be a favorite in your household!
42. Heart Valentine Cookies: Heart Shaped Stained Glass Window Cookies (Freebie Finding Mom) – The melted hard candy in this Valentines Day dinner recipe gives the cookies a unique taste you won’t soon forget. Tip: Customize the taste by experimenting with different hard candies (ex. Red Hots vs. Jolly Ranchers).
43. Fruit Roll-Ups Fortune Cookie Valentines (Freebie Finding Mom) – If you’re serving up a Chinese dish (like the sesame chicken mentioned in this article), this Valentines Day recipe is the perfect dessert. These cookies would also be super fun to send your child to school with instead of just the Valentine’s cards you purchase at the store.
44. Cherry Cheesecake Trifle (Freebie Finding Mom) – A trifle is an English dessert that is composed of alternating layers of custard, fruit, sponge cake, fruit juice (or jelly), and whipped cream. I don’t know about you, but for me, simply defining this Valentines Day dinner recipe is enough to make my mouth water!
45. Mom’s Fantastic Holiday Fudge (Freebie Finding Mom) – Need a Valentines Day recipe for dessert you can take on the go? Look no further. This fudge is simply delicious and can easily be transported.
46. Giant Peanut Butter Cup (Freebie Finding Mom) – Only 5 ingredients stand between you and this Valentines Day recipe. It probably yields too much for just you and your Valentine, but it is perfect for school parties, dinner parties, or celebrating February 14th with the whole family.
47. Easy Crockpot Cheescake with Oreo Cookie Crust (Freebie Finding Mom) – Yes, the crockpot can even help out with dessert! Follow up one of the Valentines Day dinner recipes in this article with a super easy crockpot dessert like this one which requires only 6 ingredients.
48. Raspberry Brownies in a Jar (Freebie Finding Mom) – If you’re trying to take it easy on the sweets after all the sugar consumed during the holidays, I highly recommend bite sized Valentines Day recipes like this one. These raspberry brownies are just enough to sooth your sweet tooth.
49. No-Bake Strawberry and Vanilla Cheesecake (Kitchen Sanctuary) – Gluten-free doesn’t equal dessert free… and this Valentines Day recipe proves it. Bonus: Whomever is lucky enough to indulge in this treat will be hard pressed to tell it is gluten-free.
50. Chocolate Ganache Topped Crunchifed Peanut Butter Pretzel Pie (I Am a Honey Bee) – What would Valentines Day be without chocolate, am I right? This sweet and salty Valentines Day recipe is so good you’ll want to eat it all at once (try not to!). Seriously, it is better than anything you’ll find at the store.
Hungry for more Valentines Day dinner recipes (or just recipes in general)? Be sure to follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Easy Appetizers, Must Try Recipes, and Decadent Desserts Pinterest boards.
For Valentines Day gift ideas to serve up with these Valentines Day dinner recipes check out:
– 25 Homemade Valentine’s Day Gifts
– Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
– 25 Homemade Valentine’s Day Cards
– I Am Nuts About You DIY Valentine’s Day Gift
– Hooked on You Gummy Worm Valentine’s Day Gift Jar
– You Are One Hot Tamale DIY Valentine’s Day Gift
– I Like the Way You Roll DIY Valentine’s Day Gift
– I Have a Crush on You DIY Valentine’s Day Gift
– I Love You to Pieces DIY Valentine’s Day Gift
– You’re The Bomb DIY Valentine’s Day Gift
Jennie Goutet says
Thanks for including mine, Kelli! 🙂
You are very welcome, Jennie!