Valentine’s Day DIY Gifts: You’re The Bomb Gift with FREE Printable Gift Tag
Figuring out who to buy Valentine’s Day gifts for can be just as hard as figuring out what to buy someone. These problems are only inflamed by the restraints of one’s budget. After all, maybe you want to get your BFF and your spouse a gift and then maybe your child wants to give Valentine’s Day gifts to classmates or friends…it starts to add up fast. This year, thanks to Valentine’s Day DIY gifts like this one, you can give cute (somewhat casual) gifts without breaking your budget.
Valentine’s Day DIY gifts like these Rollos disguised as a stick of TNT are a fun, creative, and an inexpensive way to tell someone they rock (or better yet that they are the bomb…get it?) this February 14th. Complete the gift with the FREE printable “You’re the bomb” gift tag (or one of the other 9 tags provided in this post). A personalized message wouldn’t go amiss either.
What I really like about this Valentine’s Day DIY gift is that it is perfect for just about anyone in your life. It isn’t so romantic that it is limited to being a gift for a spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend.
Want more Valentine’s Day DIY gifts and ideas? Follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Pinterest boards:
– Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
– Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
– Homemade Valentines Day Gifts and Cards
– Valentine’s Day Inspired Foods
To get you started, here are 25 homemade Valentine’s Day cards, 25 homemade Valentine’s Day gifts, and four cute (and FREE) printable Valentine’s Day cards to ensure you have a fun and frugal holiday. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Red tissue paper/cardstock
Black chenille stem (pipe cleaner)
“You’re the Bomb” printable tag
1. Cut red paper to 5 ½” x 4”.
2. Place rollo ½” from one end and roll up paper.
3. Fold up tissue on short end and tape over.
4. Roll paper around Rollo pack, tape off from top to bottom.
5. Cut ½” length of black chenille stem, bend ⅓ of the end, place on top of rollo, twist excess paper tightly around stem.
6. Print the “You’re the Bomb” printable tag and punch a hole in corner of tag.
7. Wrap twine around Rollo pack, run through twine and tie off.
Help with Valentine’s Day DIY gifts doesn’t end here. Check out:
– Hooked On You Gummy Worm Gift Jar
– You Are One Hot Tamale Gift
– I Like the Way You Roll Gift
– I Am Nuts About You Gift
– I Have a Crush on You Gift
– I Love You to Pieces Gift
– You Make My Heart Glow Gift
– You’re Such a Stud Muffin Gift
– You Rock My Socks Gift – Coming soon
However, slowing down of system is not always of low RAM space, it is because of accumulation of junk files
also. Ultra-Swiftly Multi-Threading. If you like this idea,
there’s a great book you can read about named “The ezine marketing machine” (link at the end
of the article).