18. Lemon Shrimp Risotto with Mushrooms (A Lady in France) – This Valentines Day recipe will have everyone thinking you spent all day cooking up a storm in the kitchen, but in reality, it only takes 15 minutes of prep time.
19. Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu (The Girl Who Ate Everything) – If you’ve sworn off chicken cordon blue in the past, thinking it is far too difficult, it’s time to get back on that horse. Er, well, you know what I mean. This easy version is the perfect Valentines Day dinner recipe to fancy up February 14th.
20. A Standing Rib Roast (A Sippity Sup) – Make February 14th a social occasion by hosting a Valentines dinner party with all your favorite couples. Trust me, it’ll be fun. This Valentines Day recipe is the perfect entree to serve up since nothing says I love you like rib roast. Okay, that’s not true, but it is delicious!
21. Lobster Mac and Cheese (I Am a Honey Bee) – Decadence meets comfort food in this scrumptious Valentines Day dinner recipe. This is a great way to serve something out-of-the-norm and luxurious (lobster) without breaking the bank (since you can use less).
22. Roasted Lemon Chicken and Basmati Jeweled Rice (Virtually Yours) – The Valentines Day recipes in this article will give you a full meal complete with side dishes and dessert in the form of chocolate dipped almond encrusted marshmallows.
23. Seafood Gnocchi with White Wine Sauce (Brown Sugar) – Everything about this Valentines Day dinner recipe sounds grownup, am I right? And it tastes as impressive as it sounds, so it’s sure to win over your Valentine.
24. Roast Chicken with Cream White Wine & Garlic Sauce (plus saute potatoes) (Kitchen Sanctuary) – Warning: This Valentines Day recipe may not be BFFs with your waistline but that’s okay… everyone deserves to indulge once in awhile.
25. Spaghetti and Garlic Bread Bake Recipe (Thrifty Jinxy) – Here’s another Valentines Day dinner recipe that’s great for feeding a crowd. Don’t worry though, this dish offers both quantity and quality!
26. Beef Stroganoff (Gimme Some Oven) – Homemade comfort foods from your childhood are a great way to show someone you care. This tasty Valentines Day recipe is sure to have that special someone asking for seconds.
27. Shepherd’s Pie (Cottage Pie) (Life in the Lofthouse) – Customize this Valentines Day dinner recipe to fit your tastes by swapping in the meat of your choice (ex. ground beef, lamb, or turkey).
28. Filet Mignon with Mushroom Sauce (A Family Feast) – If you’re feeling fancy this February 14th, I highly recommend this Valentines Day recipe. It tastes like fine dining at its best but secretly isn’t that much work. Plus, I’m confident you’ll like the mushroom sauce so much you’ll end up making it on a regular basis.
29. Chicken and Peaches with Balsamic Reduction (Virtually Yours) – When you first dive into this Valentines Day dinner recipe, it sounds strange. I mean, come on, chicken and peaches? What’s that about? But it’s good. I swear. The flavors somehow come together to form a delightful and unexpected combination.
30. Shrimp Scampi (A Family Feast) – The chefs behind this Valentines Day recipe promise it’s the best shrimp scampi around thanks to a super secret ingredient. Give it a try, you won’t be sorry!
31. Broiled Bacon Wrapped Scallops with Spicy Dipping Sauce (Virtually Yours) – This Valentines Day recipe can be used as an elegant appetizer to kick off your romantic evening or as part of the entree (just serve with vegetables and/or salad). Plus, the Sriracha dipping sauce (included in the recipe) can be served with a variety of other dishes.
32. Grilled Lamb Chops (Virtually Yours) – Weather permitting, this Valentines Day dinner recipe is sure to lead to a memorable and yummy evening. Note: The recipe as written makes 10 lamb chops, so be sure to cut it down if it is just you and your Valentine (unless you want leftovers).
33. Spinach Salad with Shrimp, Avocado, and Grapefruit with Citrus Vingairette (I Am a Honey Bee) – Looking for a unique winter salad to serve on February 14th? Here you go. This Valentines Day recipe features ingredients (such as avocado) that are actually in season during the brisk winter months meaning you should be able to find fresher options than at other times of the year.
34. Chicken Marsala (Closet Cooking) – With just 10 minutes of prep time, you can whip up this Valentines Day dinner recipe. It’s full of flavor and can be served over pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, or vegetables.
35. Pappardelle with Corn, Lobster, Pancetta, and Creme Fraiche (Sidewalk Shoes) – Did I lose you at the first word? No worries, “pappardelle” is just a fancy word for broad flat noodles. For this Valentines Day recipe, the pasta is served with corn, lobster, pancetta, and creme fraiche for a unique dish you and your sweetheart won’t soon forget.
36. Mini Meatloves (Mom On The Side) – Who said meatloaf can’t be romantic? I heard it was cupid’s favorite meal. Okay, not true, but still… meatloaf gets a bad rap as a boring food when in reality, it’s flavorful, hardy, and comforting. Take this Valentines Day dinner recipe up a notch by shaping your meatloaf into a heart.
37. Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic & Wine Chicken (Thrifty DIY Diva) – This Valentines Day recipe sounds gourmet but don’t let that intimidate you. Your crockpot will do the bulk of the work, and you can take all of the credit.
38. Penne alla Vodka (I Am a Honey Bee) – Turn this Valentines Day dinner recipe into a vegetarian friendly option simply by leaving out the panchetta! Pair with yummy garlic bread, a fresh salad, and a glass of wine for the perfect dinner regardless of the day of the year.
39. Creamy Dreamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese (I Am a Honey Bee) – This creamy-ooey-gooey mac n cheese, topped with crusty crunchy breadcrumbs, is simply to die for. While I’m sure this Valentines Day recipe is not diet friendly, it is too good to resist. Don’t worry, you can get back to your diet and workout routine tomorrow.
40. Cacio E Pepe Pasta (Living Sweet Moments) – With this quick and easy Valentines Day dinner recipe, you can have dinner on the table in under 20 minutes. In other words, this is the perfect option if you totally forgot what day it is!
Jennie Goutet says
Thanks for including mine, Kelli! 🙂
You are very welcome, Jennie!