Valentine’s Day DIY Gifts: I Am Nuts About You Gift with FREE Printable Gift Tag
Are you nuts about your Valentine? The hustle and bustle of daily life can get in the way of letting that special someone know just how much you care. Use Valentine’s Day as an opportunity to express your appreciation. However, instead of opting for expensive, store bought goods, show your gratitude with Valentine’s Day DIY gifts.
Valentine’s Day DIY gifts come from the heart and show a level of thought and care that is hard to match with store bought items. Plus, Valentine’s Day DIY gifts allow you to give your wallet a little break after the spending spree of the holidays.
This Valentine’s Day DIY gift is perfect for the individual who prefers savory snacks over sweet treats. Plus, you can customize the basket to fit your Valentine’s tastes and even make it fairly healthy if he or she is sticking to that New Year’s resolution to get in shape.
Finish this Valentine’s Day DIY gift off with a free printable gift tag which reads “I Am Nuts About You” (or one of the other 9 printable gift tags provided). Up the romance factor by hand writing a love note to add to the basket. Lastly, if you’re looking for a way to increase this gift’s value, so to speak, without spending more money, consider creating and adding a few special coupons. For instance, offer your Valentine a coupon for a free massage or a free home cooked meal.
For more Valentine’s Day DIY gifts follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Pinterest boards:
– Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
– Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
– Homemade Valentines Day Gifts and Cards
– Valentine’s Day Inspired Foods
You’ll find a heaping helping of Valentine’s Day inspirations including these 25 homemade Valentine’s Day cards, 25 homemade Valentine’s Day gifts, and four cute (and FREE) printable Valentine’s Day cards to ensure you have a fun and frugal holiday.
Nut items such as:
– Jars of honey roasted or plain peanuts
– Bags of pistachios
– PayDay candy bars
– Nutter Butter cookies
– Nutrageous candy bar
Filler (ex. tissue paper, newspaper, or shredded paper)
Printable “I Am Nuts About You” gift tag
Twine (can be substituted for ribbon, glue, or tape)
1. Place a small amount of filler in the bottom of basket.
2. Fill with nuts, nut candies, etc.
3. Print the “I Am Nuts About You” gift tag and use twine, tape or glue to affix to basket.
Hunting for more Valentine’s Day DIY Gifts? Be sure to check out:
– Hooked On You Gummy Worm Gift Jar
– You Are One Hot Tamale Gift
– I Like the Way You Roll Gift
– I Have a Crush on You Gift
– I Love You to Pieces Gift
– You’re the Bomb Gift
– You Make My Heart Glow Gift
– You’re Such a Stud Muffin Gift
– You Rock My Socks Gift – Coming soon
Leesha @ Living Contently says
This idea is so cute! Thanks for sharing!