Whether it’s Valentine’s Day or just a Wednesday, since there’s really never a bad time to tell someone you care, the “I Love You to Pieces” printable template gift tag and DIY gift is a frugal and sweet option. And that’s “sweet” figuratively (as in awww) and literally, thanks to the Reese’s Pieces! 😉 Seriously, this “I Love You to Pieces” printable template and gift are perfect for anyone special in your life—from your spouse to your kids to your BFF!
One of my favorite things about Valentine’s Day is finding creative ways to say “I love you” to the most important people in my life. When I say creative, I mean ways that are cute, unexpected, and of course, inexpensive, and if they can be homemade (or at least semi-homemade), all the better! This gift with the free printable “I Love You to Pieces” tag is a great option because it’s quick, easy, and versatile, but still heartfelt.
By the way, I encourage you to tell the people close to you that you care for them on days other than February 14th! There’s never a bad time to brighten someone’s day with a kind word or little gift, like the “I Love You to Pieces” Mason jar.
This DIY gift with free printable “I Love You to Pieces” gift tag is so easy. Seriously, it’ll probably take your printer longer to spit out the gift tag than it will for you to put the gift together! That means you’ve got zero excuses to share the love this Valentine’s Day! 😉
In fact, this gift is so easy to make that your kiddos could probably even tackle it on their own. Although, I would be a little nervous about how many of those Reese’s Pieces would end up in their mouths vs. the Mason jar! (I don’t know about you, but the prospect of an unexpected sugar rush complete with kids bouncing off the walls is not the kind of Valentine’s Day surprise I look forward to.)
Still, if your kids want to give a gift to a loved one, this “I Love You to Pieces” Valentine printable is a great option.
In addition to being quick and easy, the “I Love You to Pieces” Valentine printable and gift is sure to be BFFs with your budget. You need very few “ingredients” to put this together. Plus, the size of the “I Love You to Pieces” Mason jar doesn’t really matter. You could honestly use any airtight container you want.
Want to make this gift bigger? No worries, it’s easy to dress it up! Here are some ideas:
- Pair the “I Love You to Pieces” Valentine printable and candy with a cheap puzzle. (Get it? “Pieces?)
- Instead of using the “I Love You to Pieces” printable tag, spell it out using these puzzle piece letters. If you like this idea but want something a little more on-theme for Valentine’s Day, use this Valentine bubble letters alphabet.
- Include a homemade Valentine’s Day card complete with a heartfelt message. Get inspired with:
- The free “Happy Valentine’s Day” in bubble letters printable.
- One of these 25 homemade Valentine’s Day cards.
- These free printable Valentine cards—with 8 options to choose from!
- One of these 18 free printable conversation hearts, which play into the candy theme of the gift.
Valentine’s Day is all about showing someone how much you care, but that “care” doesn’t have to cost a fortune. You can show your love just by being creative. Hopefully this “I Love You to Pieces” Mason jar gift with printable tag have demonstrated that! Let’s get started!
“I Love You to Pieces” Printable and DIY Gift: Supplies
2-3 movie sized boxes of Reese’s Pieces (or a bag of Reese’s Pieces)
“I Love You to Pieces” printable gift tag
Glue or tape
“I Love You to Pieces” Printable and DIY Gift: Directions
1. Fill the jar with Reese’s Pieces, leaving enough room to replace lid.
2. Secure the lid.
3. Glue or tape the “I Love You to Pieces” printable template gift tag to the front of the jar.
4. To give your jar a little color and texture, wrap one or two colors of twine around the lid, tie the twine, and trim off ends.
This gift idea with the free printable “I Love You to Pieces” tag is great but you might want to tell someone you love them more than once, right? Don’t worry, the “I Love You to Pieces” Valentine printable and gift aren’t the only creative options! Here are some of my other favorites:
- “Hooked On You” gummy worm gift
- “I Am Nuts About You” gift
- “You’re the Bomb” gift
- 25 Mason jar cookie recipes
- 25 Mason jar recipes: gifts in a jar
- Mason jar gift recipes with free printable gift tags
- 25 homemade Valentine’s Day gifts
I Love You to Pieces Printable and Gift
The "I Love You to Pieces" printable and DIY gift is a frugal and sweet (literally, thanks to the Reese's Pieces!) way to show someone special in your life just how special they really are! From Valentine's Day to every day, the "I Love You to Pieces" Mason jar gift is perfect—give it to your spouse, your kiddo, or your BFF!
- Small jar with an airtight lid
- 2-3 movie sized boxes Reese’s Pieces (or a bag of Reese’s Pieces)
- “I Love You to Pieces” printable gift tag
- Glue or tape
- Twine (optional)
- Fill the jar with Reese’s, leaving enough room to replace lid.
- Secure the lid.
- Glue or tape the "I Love You to Pieces" printable template tag to the front of the jar.
- To give your jar a little color and texture, wrap one or two colors of twine around the lid, tie the twine, and trim off ends.
Do you mind if I post this on my blog for a DIY valentines day craft roundup? I’ll link back to here and give you credit! let me know!
Not at all, Sarah! Thanks for asking! 🙂