Giant Peanut Butter Cup
It’s getting to be that time of year again. No, I’m not talking about the end of summer, beginning of fall, or return to school… I’m talking about that time of year where sweets and other temptations abound. I’m talking about tailgating, holiday parties, and baking. (My mouth is already watering.)
If you’re gearing up for this deliciously dangerous time of year, this giant peanut butter cup must be one of your recipe cards.
Yes, you read that right, a GIANT peanut butter cup!
This recipe takes all the things you loved about peanut butter cups as a child and magnifies them to well, giant proportions. Trust me, kids and adults alike will love this tasty treat.
In addition to being delicious, this giant peanut butter cup is perfect for any occasion. Take it along to a Halloween party or a company Christmas party, and like a little black dress, it never goes out of style nor seems out of place.
If yummy and appropriate isn’t enough to sell you on this giant peanut butter cup, what about the fact that you can make it in just 10 steps without even turning on the stove. Yep, with just 5 ingredients and 10 steps, you’ll have an amazing dessert that everyone will be talking about (well, if they can stop chewing long enough)!
Wilton light cocoa candy melts
1 bag of milk chocolate chips
1/2 Cup peanut butter
2 Cups powdered sugar
1/2 Cup melted butter
1 Tablespooon vanilla
1. Pour Wilton melting candies into a small mixing bowl.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and heat on 50% power for 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Pour melted chocolate into your torte pan. Spread it evenly; make sure the chocolate is in every zigzag of the pan.
4. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Mix powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and peanut butter.
6. Remove pan from the fridge, and carefully pour peanut butter mixture into the center. Spread it evenly but NOT to the edges.
7. In another small mixing bowl, melt the bag of milk chocolate chips on 50% power for 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
8. Pour milk chocolate over the peanut butter. Spread it evenly; make sure the chocolate is in every zigzag of the pan.
9. Set the pan in the fridge for an hour or until hardened.
10. Once hardened, carefully turn the pan upside down, with one hand on the top of the peanut butter cup. Your peanut butter cup should pop right out of the pan; however, you might have to pull the edges of the pan a little.
Slice and enjoy!
Want more drool worthy desserts like this giant peanut butter cup? Follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Decadent Desserts Pinterest board.