12. Healthy Frozen Yogurt Bark (Freebie Finding Mom) – This tasty treat makes a great cold lunch idea for work as well as a healthy dessert option. (Seriously, the kiddos will LOVE it.) Mix it up by experimenting with different fruits and add-ins.
Bonus: Here are 25 more healthy cold lunch ideas.
13. Homemade Vitamin Gummies (Freebie Finding Mom) – After serving up one of these delicious toddler meal ideas for lunch, finish things off with a little dessert. May I recommend gummies? Not just any gummies, mind you, but homemade vitamin gummies that are just what the doctor ordered during cold and flu season! Trust me, these are so good and good for you. 🙂
14. How to Freeze Pancakes (Freebie Finding Mom) – Do you do a lot of cooking on the weekends? If so, maybe you can reuse some of your hard work later on during the busy work week. For example, if you make pancakes to kick off the weekend, consider freezing leftovers to use as lunch for toddlers during the week. Here’s how.
15. Homemade Cinnamon Spiced Coconut Oil Granola (Freebie Finding Mom) – This customizable granola mix is a fantastic snack for kids and parents. I like to utilize this as part of a larger toddler lunch idea when we’re on a road trip (such as part of this DIY travel food kit) or headed to the pool/beach.
Bonus: Need more snacks for your outing? Here are 25 healthy snacks for kids and adults.
16. Homemade Orange Juice and Fruit Popsicles (Freebie Finding Mom) – Here’s an ice cold lunch ideas that’s sure to delight. Okay, the mom in me is saying this is a healthy treat to be consumed after a healthy lunch….Either way, these fruit filled homemade popsicles are sure to help the kiddos cool off after riding bikes, playing sports, etc.
Bonus: Love ice cream and popsicles? Who doesn’t! Well, my waistline for one 😉 Here are 25 healthy popsicle recipes to keep you and your waistline on speaking terms!
17. Cauliflower Mac And Cheese (Wholesome Yum) – Some healthy lunch ideas for toddlers require you to be a tad sneaky. This cheesy recipe is concealing a secret: There’s vegetables in it! 🙂 This 5 ingredient recipe requires just 5 minutes of prep time and the results are worth every second. At the end you’ll actually see your little one put a piece of cauliflower in his or her mouth without you begging! (*Fingers crossed*)
18. Cauliflower Potato Salad (Wholesome Yum) – Potato salad is a staple of picnics and the summer in general. Unfortunately, it isn’t the healthiest dish…until now. Yep, the summer classic is getting a nutritious makeover with this recipe! Whip some up for your next neighborhood block party, family get-together, or as a cold lunch idea for work.
Bonus: Save money by brown bagging it! Don’t worry, it won’t be boring. Here are some healthy and delicious brown bag lunch ideas.
19. Homemade Spaghetti O’s (Strength and Sunshine) – Toddler meal ideas can be both kid and parent approved. No really. If you don’t believe me, just try this recipe for homemade Spaghetti O’s. It’s allergy-free, gluten-free, and vegan! Bonus: It tastes as good as anything you can buy at the store.
20. One-Pot Vegan Mac & Cheese (Strength and Sunshine) – One pot meals are a fantastic option for lunch as they really (really) cut down on clean up. Here’s a lunch for toddlers that calls for one pot, is protein-packed, and can be made in under 10 minutes! Nope, there’s no catch.
21. Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets (Strength and Sunshine) – Have a little one with allergies? No problem! He or she can still enjoy classic toddler lunch ideas like chicken nuggets. This recipe is gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and nut-free!
22. Purple Sweet Potato Tater Tots (Strength and Sunshine) – 5 ingredients are all that stand between you and this fun lunch idea for toddlers. It’s especially fun if your little one is a fan of purple. 🙂 Personally, I love this healthy twist on traditional tater tots. Seriously, what the heck is “disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate” (one of the ingredients in store-bought tater tots)?
23. Best Spaghetti With Meatballs (My Gorgeous Recipes) – Want to make this toddler meal idea even healthier? Consider using spaghetti squash or zucchini noddles in place of “traditional” spaghetti noodles. This is great way to scale back on carbs and calories and use up fresh produce from your local farmer’s market!