36. Hungry Hippos (Fun Sandwich Recipe for Kids) (Two Healthy Kitchens) – An art project you can eat? Count me in! This cold lunch idea is creative, fun, and best of all, tasty!
37. No-Bake Fruit “Pizzas” (Two Healthy Kitchens) – The best toddler lunch ideas aren’t just nutritious and delicious, they’re also fun! Like this fruity “pizza” recipe. Trust me, the kiddos will have a blast when you set out all of the ingredients and let them go wild decorating their own pizza. This is a great way to encourage your kiddo to try new fruits.
38. 5-Minute Pepperoni Pizza Quesadilla (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Pizza meets quesadilla in this super quick and deliciously cheesy lunch idea for toddlers. Make it healthier by looking for low carb / high fiber wraps.
Bonus: This recipe is fast. In fact, you only need 5 minutes of prep time! Here are 60 more quick toddler lunch ideas.
39. Instant Pot No Noodle Lasagna (Low Carb Yum) – Lasagna without noddles? Sounds a little odd but don’t let that stop you! This toddler meal idea is still cheesy, hearty, and downright delicious! Plus, since there are no noodles, it’s gluten-free.
40. Quick & Easy English Muffin Pizzas (My Heavenly Recipes) – These mini pizzas made with English muffins are sure to delight as lunch for toddlers. What’s great is you can try different toppings on each one and perhaps (*fingers crossed*) encourage your kiddo to try some new vegetables.
41.-43. 3 Easy, Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Kids (Eat Sleep Be) – Smoothies make awesome cold lunch ideas for work or even lunch for the kids. Here are three smoothies that not only taste good but are good for you. Tip: To up the protein content on any smoothie, consider buying powdered protein and adding a scoop or two.
44. Healthy Spelt Muffins (Wilde Terra) – Rounding out the list of toddler lunch ideas are these mouthwatering muffins. Frankly, whip up a whole batch and enjoy them for lunch, breakfast, or a snack.