24. Fish Pie With Peas and Mash Topping (My Gorgeous Recipes) – This dish makes a great lunch for toddlers (and Mom!) or a family dinner idea. It’s hearty comfort food at its best and would be perfect on a cold winter day.
25. Cheesy Broccoli Spaghetti Squash Casserole (Low Carb Yum) – Low carb, gluten-free, cheesy, and just 10 minutes of prep time? Sign me up! This delicious toddler lunch idea offers all that and more! I think this would also be a great dish to make for your next work/neighborhood/church pot-luck.
26. Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks (Low Carb Yum) – Use cauliflower to make low-carb “dough” for breadsticks, which are a great side-dish to many lunch ideas for toddlers or dinner recipes. Get the kiddos involved by letting them use cookie cutters to shape the dough into fun designs.
Tip: You can also use cauliflower to make pizza crust.
27. One-Pot Quinoa Arroz Con Pollo (Living Sweet Moments) – Using quinoa in this toddler lunch idea makes it a healthier option, but you can always fall back on the traditional version and use rice instead. I love this option because it’s flavorful, quick (30 minutes), and easy to clean up (since it’s a one pot meal).
28. Turkey Quinoa One-Pot Meal (Living Sweet Moments) – I hate wasting food, don’t you? That’s why I’m always on the lookout for lunch ideas for toddlers that are flexible and allow me to use up various items collecting dust in the pantry or about to spoil in the fridge. This is one of those recipes. You can easily use whatever veggies you need to get rid of.
29. Pressure Cooker Soccer Mom Spaghetti & Meatballs (This Old Gal) – Do you have a pressure cooker? If so, you can whip up and serve this toddler meal idea in just 15 minutes! Yep, you read that right. 15 minutes.
30. DIY Homemade Uncrustable Sandwiches (Mission to Save) – Sandwiches are always an easy toddler lunch idea, but I’ll admit, they can get boring. Luckily, you can dress them up, so to speak, to make those sandwiches a little less dull. Here’s one option.
31. Easy Appetizer Pinwheels (Mission to Save) – This cold lunch idea is a great option if you’re looking to cut carbs as there are all kinds of healthy wraps out there. These are also an easy dish to make for any kind of family gathering or party and the leftovers are just as tasty the next day for lunch! 🙂
Bonus: Don’t be tempted by the vending machine at work. Stay healthy with these 25 healthy lunch recipes.
32. Quinoa Salad (Organized Island) – Sure, quinoa is great hot, but it’s also great chilled as you’ll see with this yummy quinoa salad recipe. Whip up a big batch of this on Sunday evening and serve it up throughout the week as lunch for toddlers and parents alike!
33. Ham and Asparagus Spaghetti (Organized Island) – Okay, I’m not going to lie, the first time I saw this recipe I thought it was a pretty unlikely lunch idea for toddlers, but boy was I wrong! It’s actually really good, and while asparagus is probably never going to be my little one’s fav vegetable, the butter, herbs, and cheese in this recipe helped make it a little more appealing.
34. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Squash (This Old Gal) – Substituting spaghetti squash for regular noodles is a great way to cut down on carbs and calories as well as sneak veggies into pasta based toddler meal ideas. Unfortunately, cooking a spaghetti squash in the oven takes some time (about 45 minutes)… that’s where a pressure cooker comes in handy. Using this recipe, you can cook a spaghetti squash in just 10 minutes!
35. “Veggie Faces” No-Bake Vegetable Pizzas and Wraps (Two Healthy Kitchens) – Alright, fine, so this cold lunch idea isn’t really pizza, but for some reason, tacking the word “pizza” onto any recipe makes kids want to eat it. It’s like magic. No, really, try it. Calling these open wraps “pizza” is a fantastic way to get your little one to actually eat some vegetables. The fact that he or she gets to “play” with the food first also helps.
Bonus: If eating healthy is a big priority in your family, be sure to check out these 25 healthy lunch ideas for kids.