FREE Kids Printables
Home organization printables aren’t just for adults; they can also help children be successful. I love the idea of a school/home organization binder for kids as I think using home organization printables can help them learn to take responsibility for tasks such as homework and chores as well as teach them skills that will be valuable later in life. (Like when they are in college and you aren’t there to pick up after them and make them do their homework)! 😉
14. FREE Printable Homework Charts – This worksheet is a fantastic way for your little one (and you) to keep track of work that needs to be done. It’s simple, straightforward, and tries to introduce a little fun to the world of homework with playful colors.
15. FREE Printable Chore Charts – Is it time for your little one (or big one!) to start helping out around the house? If so, make your expectations clear and track progress with this home organization printable. While you could keep this in your home organization binder, I actually prefer to put it on the fridge so everyone can see what they should be doing.
Tip: Motivate your kids to do their chores by rewarding them with gold stars (or some other sticker) for days they complete all assigned tasks. Make it a challenging game like if you get 5 gold stars in a row we’ll go for ice cream or go to the park.
16. FREE Potty Charts – Trying to motivate your little one to use the “big boy” (or girl) potty? Been there! In my experience, simply promising rewards (like mommy doing her “happy dance”) wasn’t incentive enough. However, promising rewards and allowing my little one to track his own progress with this adorable home organization printable really got him excited about potty training.
FREE Schedule and To-Do List Printables
Warning: The following home organization printable may lead to excessive productivity. 🙂
If you’ve got a lot on your plate, this section of FREE home organization printables is essential! I recommend taking a look at each one and trying them all to find which one (or combination) works best for you and your home organization binder.
17. FREE Printable To Do Lists – This includes two home organization printables: The daily to-do list and the weekly to-do list. I like to utilize both of these in my home organization binder. I write all the details for each day on a daily to-do list and then my top “red-alert” items on the weekly to-do list.
18. FREE Printable Weekly To Do List – Utilize this home organization printable to see your week at a glance. This is the perfect way to get a bird’s-eye view of the week coming up and to keep track of your most important tasks.
19. FREE Printable Daily To Do List – When it is time to get into the weeds, so to speak, and detail matters, this home organization printable is super helpful. It allows you to break out appointments, phone calls to make or emails to send, and tasks.
20. FREE Printable Daily Planner – Similar to the “Daily To Do List” worksheet mentioned above, this home organization printable allows you to track appointments and tasks; however, it doesn’t stop there. You can also include your meal plan for the day and how much water you’ve consumed. This is a handy addition to the home organization binder because you can easily keep an eye on what’s for dinner versus just forgetting about it until everyone starts whining that they’re hungry!
21. FREE Printable Weekly Schedule – This home organization printable is a life saver when you have a lot of time-sensitive things going on such as games, doctor’s appointments, meetings, lessons, etc. I like to assign a color to each individual in the house and then write their commitments in that color on the weekly schedule; that way I can see who has what going on at just a glance and no one gets double booked.
22. FREE Printable Work Schedule – If you’re looking for a versatile home organization printable, look no further. This work schedule can work wonders in a variety of situations whether you run your own business and need to keep track of employees’ schedules or are having work done on the house and need to know which workers will be where when.