Make Mom laugh and cry this Mother’s Day with fill-in-the-blank happy Mother’s Day letter to Mom templates. Choose from five happy Mother’s Day letter ideas below, including two for Grandma!
If you’re looking for a Mother’s Day gift that is easy, frugal, and heartfelt, you can’t go wrong with one of these happy Mother’s Day letter to Mom templates. With a bit of help from a scribe, even very young kids can take advantage of this heartwarming gift idea! In fact, you could make it a family tradition where each year each of your children fill out a happy Mother’s Day letter printable. Trust me, Mom will love looking back at them!
And as I mentioned in the intro, these templates will make Mom laugh and cry. She’ll cry because they’re so heartwarming and laugh because come on, you know your kid is going to put something totally ridiculous in some of the blanks! For example, one of the Mother’s Day letter ideas has a line that reads “I love you more than _____;” I can only imagine what my son would put in there.
Psst! While you could certainly have your child write a letter from scratch, I think these are the best Mother’s Day letter from sons or daughters because they give your kid a great starting point, which is especially helpful when your child hasn’t even quite mastered the art of writing yet! 🙂
Mother’s Day Letter to Mom: Child’s Writing
If you want a short Mother’s Day letter from daughter or son, you can’t go wrong with this template that looks like it was written by a child. Cute, right? While this is a short Mother’s Day letter from daughter or son, that doesn’t mean it isn’t also a sweet letter. Length has nothing to do with how heartfelt the template is!
Happy Mother’s Day Letter to My Mom: Flowers
This Happy Mother’s Day Letter to my mom template is decorated with a fun and fresh floral pattern. This is a great way to give Mom a letter and a bunch of flowers. Bonus, these flowers will never wilt! 😉
Best Mother’s Day Letter from Son or Daughter: Hearts
This Happy Mother’s Day letter is framed with hearts. While it’s super sweet, it also has the potential to be super silly. For example, what do you think your kid will write for the “My mom is _______, _______, and _______” line?
Happy Mother’s Day Letter to Nana
These Mother’s Day letter ideas wouldn’t be complete if we forgot Nana…. After all, she’s a mother to! This template also uses a floral design to help (literally) brighten her day.
Mother’s Day Letter Ideas for Grandma
If you prefer “Grandma” to “Nana,” opt for this floral Mother’s Day letter template. It has the same fields as the Nana option, just different terminology. 🙂
Mother’s Day Bundle
These 5 Happy Mother’s Day Letter to Mom Printables are part of the Mother’s Day Bundle available in the shop. This mom-centered bundle also includes:
- 3 Free Printable “Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma” Coloring Pages
- 3 Printable Mother’s Day Cards to Color (PDF Downloads)
- 3 Happy Mother’s Day Coloring Pages Free Printables
- 3 Mother’s Day Coloring Pages Free Printables
- Learn How to Write Mom in Cursive With 3 Free Printables
- Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Mother’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- 3 Printable Heart Touching Happy Mother’s Day Quotes From Daughter or Son
- Mother’s Day Decorations
- 3 Cute Printable Happy Mother’s Day Cards
- 3 Free Printable Mother’s Day Signs
- Funny Mother’s Day Cards
- DIY Mother’s Day Cards
- 3 Printable Mother’s Day Crafts for Toddlers to Make
More Letter Templates
And if you’re really getting into the art of letter writing be sure to check out these other printable templates:
- 3 Free Printable Happy Valentine’s Day Letter Templates
- 12 Printable Santa Letter Templates (Free Downloads)
- Free Printable Elf on the Shelf Letter Template
- Teacher Welcome Letter Template – Free and Customizable
- Free Reference Letter Template: 74 Examples of Reference Letters
- 4 Free Printable Santa Letter Templates
- 2 Free Printable Tooth Fairy Letters