Are you ready to turn your home into a haunted house or your party into a monster mash? Want to do it all on a budget? If you answered “yes,” then you simply must snag these free printable Halloween decorations!
Keep reading for 20 free Halloween decorations that are good for everything from home to party décor! Oh, and you’ll also find some free printables for Halloween crafts, which are just what the witch doctor ordered to stave off a nasty case of cabin fever. Get it? “Witch doctor?” 😉
Free Printable Halloween Decorations – Labels
1. Creepy Halloween Potion Bottle Labels – The devil is in the details, right? These bottle labels are a small touch, but they go a long way. In fact, some of my favorite free Halloween decorations are small and simple just like these labels.
2. Halloween Bottle Labels – Choose from 6 more spooky bottle labels to make your home, Halloween bash, or quiet dinner party scary good!
3. Printable Halloween Labels – Keep it simple (and cheap) with these free printable Halloween decorations. Place these spooky labels on mis-matched bottles and jars you snag from the local thrift store or a yard sale. The more eclectic the better!
Free Printable Halloween Decorations – Home Décor
4. Candle Wrappers – Choose from 3 different free printable Halloween decorations templates, any of which are sure to give your home spooky vibes. Use these wrappers with real candles or with battery powered flickering tea lights, which may be the safer option if you’ve got little ones (or pets) running around the house.
5. Halloween Countdown Dry Erase Printable – Countdown the days to Halloween with this printable Halloween decoration! Trust me, your kiddo will love getting to change the number of days left each day and will most likely insist on this becoming a yearly tradition. 🙂
Bonus: Looking for more things your little ones can help out with? Try these 25 preschool Halloween crafts.
6. Trick or Treat Halloween Wall Art Printable – This wall art proves that free Halloween decorations don’t have to look well, free (or cheap). This simple and spooky wall art looks like something you’d pay for at Pier1 or Hobby Lobby, don’t you think?
7. Printable Halloween Backdrop – Make a spooky statement with this large backdrop. This is a great (and cheap!) way to create a Halloween focal point in your home.
8. Printable Watercolor Spider – Looking for free Halloween decorations that aren’t too gaudy? If you prefer understated, more grown up decorations, look no further! This watercolor spider web wall art keeps it spooky yet classy.
9. Pumpkin Printables – There are a lot of things you can do with this assortment of printable pumpkins. They’d make great kid-friendly décor but they’re also fantastic free printables for Halloween crafts like coloring.
10. Bat Printables – Okay, I never thought I’d say this, but these bats ar adorable! Use these printable Halloween decorations to create window or wall art, a Halloween banner, and more.
11. Candy Corn Printables – Free printable Halloween decorations don’t get much sweeter than this candy corn printable. (Get it? Candy corn… sweeter?) This printable is perfect if you (or your kiddo) simply aren’t down with the scary side of Halloween.
12. Ghost Printables – Choose from 5 different free printable Halloween decorations templates all themed around ghosts! Use them to decorate your home or Halloween party or as free printables for Halloween crafts to keep the kiddos entertained when they’re stuck inside.
Free Printable Halloween Decorations – Party Supplies
13. Bat Banner – You’d think a bat banner would be a bit gloomy and dreary, but that couldn’t be further from the truth! This colorful free Halloween decoration is just the thing to brighten up a party.
14. Printable Pumpkin Labels – These adorable free printable Halloween decorations templates are the perfect Halloween treat. Use them to brighten anyone’s day! 🙂
Tip: Use these pumpkin labels as lunch box notes. For more lunch time inspiration, check out these Halloween lunch box notes.
15. Owl Treat Box – I love free printable Halloween decorations templates that look super complicated but are actually super easy to pull off. These owl treat boxes definitely fall into that category. Don’t worry, how simple they are will be our little secret! 😉
16. Monster Mash Party Kit – Party like a rockstar? No, party like a monster… err, or, I guess mash like a monster! 🙂 This free printable kit, complete with invitations, will help you stay on budget.
17. Cupcake or Muffin Printables – Top off cupcakes or muffins with these adorable bats, ghosts, and cats. The addition of the printable Halloween decorations makes them almost too cute to eat. Almost.
18. Halloween Coffin Favor Boxes Template – These free printable Halloween decorations templates are easy enough that the kiddos can help out with them. That means you get to keep little hands occupied and get frugal party favors… it’s a win-win.
19. Halloween Spider Party Printables – Whether you’re throwing a large Halloween party with multiple tables or a small, more intimate dinner, these spider webs are the perfect addition. Use them as table centerpieces, wall art, or accent pieces.
20. Halloween Party Printables – Rounding out the list of free printable Halloween decorations is another party kit that’ll help you throw a scary good (and budget friendly) kids Halloween party.
Bonus: No Halloween party would be complete without snacks and costumes, right? Here are some frugal options to check out!
- Pretzel pumpkins
- Halloween face paint recipe
- Toddler Halloween costumes for the non DIY-er
- Infant Halloween costumes for the non DIY-er
These 20 free printable Halloween decorations are great for decorating everything from your evil lair (a.k.a. your home) to your monster mash (a.k.a. your Halloween party). They can also help keep your kiddos entertained now that the weather is getting colder. Do you know of other crafty ways these free Halloween decorations can be put to use? Share your ideas in the comments!